All reviews home away from home quaint neighborhood bay st studio apartment within walking distance of downtown great location short walk central avenue st pete great place to stay dali museum northeast motel petersburg amenities tampa
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Perfect location for anyone visiting St Pete for business or pleasure. The room is cozy and in walking distance to downtown St Pete! I look forward to another stay at Terrace Park Suites on my next trip to St Pete.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Matt B, Manager at Terrace Park Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Hi Eric,

Thanks again for stay and we look forward to you next stay as well. Thank you!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Twice per year I stay at the Terrace Park Suites for several weeks and thoroughly enjoy the accommodations with all they have to offer. The management and staff, cleanliness, and accessibility on foot to the many venues in downtown St. Pete area makes the experience most enjoyable. The Old North East is safe and comfortable to walk around, often greeted by friendly residents. The home-away-from-home Terrace Park Suites has an ideal ambiance and one I recommend without hesitation.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Hi Elizabeth,
I wanted to take a moment to say thank you for such a great review. We really do appreciate your loyalty to Terrace Park and we look forward to having you back in September. Thank you so much and see you soon!! Matt

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I've stayed at the Terrace Park Suites the past two years and couldn't ask for more. Within easy walking distance of coffee shops, dining, the North Shore pool, the beach, the grocery store, the theater and the myriad of weekend events at Vinoy, Williams, and Straub parks and on Central Avenue. I park my car feet from my room and enjoy the walk through the beautiful Historic Old Northeast neighborhood. The rooms are very comfortable, quiet, and kept tidy by the very attentive staff. I've always had wonderful, friendly, mature fellow residents and the responsiveness and hospitality of the owner has been outstanding. Highly Recommended.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you, Greg! We hope to see you back at the end of 2017 or early 2018. Thank you so much ! Matt

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Located a few blocks from everything yet hidden in a quaint neighborhood setting. St. Pete has an incredible vibe with breathtaking views, this place is great for a couple wanting to be near the action. We loved it - and the owner, Matt, was a pleasure to work with!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Olga! We know your house hunting went well and we wish you the best. Thanks again for the great review and keep us in mind when you need a place. Thank you! Matt

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I'm a really light sleeper and I have to say that I had some of the best sleep in any hotel anywhere, here. Very quiet. Nice room (efficiencies and I think one apartment). Easy access to the city of St Petersburg, the parks, recreation, the waterfront and in a lovely neighborhood. Each person has a little sitting area out front of their room. Access to a laundry room also. The wifi is a bit spotty; but other than that ... an overall lovely experience. The proximity to everything is really fabulous and the price is very reasonable.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
An'e P, Owner at Terrace Park Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2017

Smilingtrips,

Awesome to hear that the apartment unit was extremely quiet and you got a great night's sleep! Thank you for the great comments in regards to our location. We really feel that Terrace Park is a nice little gem right in the middle of a great little community! We are in the process of upgrading our internet and have already made some great changes that are affecting connectivity. Thank you for the review and look forward to your return. Thank you!

Matt Barlow