All reviews hot items room was clean a hilton honors member tropicana field nice pool area close to downtown pool and hot tub short drive st pete rays game dali museum petersburg housekeeping walmart hurricane refrigerator florida
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Water leaking from upstairs, into an overhead lamp in the room. Old spring mattress, so firm you might as well be sleeping on the ground. Food was aweful! I wish these hotels would stop being so cheap and prepare real eggs for breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Cindy R, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Petersburg, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations during your visit.
I am happy to inform you that we are making some great enhancements to the property and our procedures to ensure our guests with receive a superior experience every visit. We appreciate your feedback and will be using it to better serve our guests.
We do hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Perfect stay had a great time. Will stay again. Very clean. Great service and breakfast. Easy to get to stadium from location. Everyone was so nice. Price was great compared to other places. Will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Desk personnel were the worst I have ever experienced. There was a complete lack of caring and at one point I was told I could find another place to stay if I was not satisfied with my room assignment. So much for that 100% satisfaction guarantee.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to complete our on line survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I apologize that we did not exceed your expectations during your visit.
We do hope we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

This Hampton Inn was lovely and recently renovated I believe. The on site team was helpful and friendly and every detail was addressed. The room was spotless; the bed comfy and the breakfast well planned. Never go wrong at Hampton Inn!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Colleen D
Reviewed 10 January 2017

The room was great, had nice amenities, breakfast was good, internet service was non-existent though and the staff (while very nice) made no attempt to fix. :-( I would stay here again, but would like better service offerings for internet as the complimentary service is unusable. Beyond that you have to pay $9.99 a day!!! Even as a Hilton Honors member. At other hotels as an Honors member I was upgraded to the premium for free as an Honors member.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family