“Anniversary Dinner”

400 Beach Seafood and Tap House
Reserve with OpenTable
400 Beach Seafood and Tap House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 986 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Relaxed Coastal Cuisine, Seafood, Steak, Lunch, Dinner, Local and Organic, Banquets, Sunday Brunch, Private Dining, Romantic, Special Occasion, 24 Beers on Tap, Gluten Free Menu Items, Organic, Outdoor Dining, Business Meetings, Happy Hour, Daily Featured Specials, Wedding Receptions, Rehearsal Dinners, Catering, Baby and Bridal Showers, overlooking Vinoy Waterfront Marina and North Straub Park.
Reviewed 7 September 2017

My husband and I were celebrating our 50th anniversary. We found the restaurant very noisy. We each had the lobster tails and they were very good and reasonably priced. We were disappointed that our anniversary was not acknowledged in any way because they asked when I made our reservations if we were celebrating anything.

2  Thank Diana C

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We sat outside and it was very nice. Their lobster mac and cheese had huge pieces of lobster throughout - delish! My husbands salmon was really good too. Definitely a place to try if you are in st pete

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Great service (Angela and the outside hostess) were fantastic!
Food was superb! I had the seafood combo which was prepared to perfection! My husband had the salmon which was cooked rare as he requested. Sitting outside in the alcove is a wonderful way to enjoy the ocean view without sidewalk traffic, weather or smokers! And no dogs! I love animals but not in fine dining situations.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The service and greeting is what sets the tempo for the evening, it was very welcoming. Love sitting outdoors, great food, and great service. I brought a friend from out of town! They have a full gluten-free menu to chose from. A must try!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

The food was prepared and presented beautifully. The waiter was helpful, informative and congenial. After a dozen of the local oysters, the meals were excellent. No complaints about a meal of this quality in a pleasant environment with a great server for $80 including the Tip of 20+-percent.

I will return if in the area..