Hotel Indigo St Petersburg Downtown North
US$ 190
US$ 166
Hilton.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites St. Petersburg Northeast(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
US$ 124
US$ 105
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

US$ 155
Comfort Inn & Suites Northeast - Gateway(St. Petersburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 109
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 127/night.

US$ 210
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$ 158
All reviewsfront porchst peterooms are smalllobby baran older hotellocation is greatquaint hotelbed was very comfortablehardwood floorsrays gametropicana fielddali museumdowntownpetersburgwaterfrontfloridahousekeeper
Reviewed 10 July 2012

This is a great hotel and location is wonderful.
Went for one nite on 4th of July to the Tampa Bay Rays Game.
Staff was awesome and rooms where clean.
Nothing bad to say.
Parking was fine too.
I would stay again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2012

This hotel is quaint, beautiful, and perfectly located in downtown St. Petersburg. We were able to walk everywhere and didn't move the car until we checked out. The rooms are very nice and have all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay. The pool area and hot tub were nice as well. The decor is fun and fresh! The staff were very helpful in suggesting great places to eat and providing us with directions. We plan to stay here again in the future! Wish we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This is a tough review for me because I'm used to newer modern luxurious hotels but I enjoyed my stay. The service was impeccable and they really worked hard to ensure our total satisfaction. I was here for business and used the meeting room which was good also. My biggest complaint are the rooms of course. They are VERY SMALL and the bathroom is just ridiculously small. For one night, no big deal - the bed was very comfy.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2012

Booked a reservation tried to cancel due to a tropical storm Debby because I paid is full in advance for a this Saturday stay they would not refund my money. The general manager is very rude, condescending and argues with you over a mute point. Don't stay here or book a reservation. YOU have been warned!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Alicia D
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo St Petersburg Downtown North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2012

Dear Alicia D,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your comments. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Lera M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 24 June 2012

We had a fabulous one-night stay at Hotel Indigo! Some reviews on this site had me nervous, but the hotel was exceptionally clean, the staff was courteous and friendly, and the green & pink decor/hallways/room was refreshingly fresh. In a country of beige hotels, the decor was artistic, fun, and happy. Sounds weird to use happy -- but it was!
The room was small for me and two teens, but for a short stay, it was fine.
One negative was the parking ~ not enough. The overflow lot was across an alley and you need to walk past dumpsters to get to the hotel. Not my idea of safe. However, I was able to move my car later in the day to the main lot.
We'll definitely stay here again!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family