Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Petersburg - Madeira Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
Holiday Isles Resort(Madeira Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Gulf Gardens Resort(Madeira Beach)
Excellent 5/5
Sea Dawn Motel(Madeira Beach)
Good 3.5/5
  • Pool
Beach Suites Resort(Madeira Beach)
Schooner Hotel(Madeira Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Shoreline Island Resort(Madeira Beach)
Very Good 4/5
Snug Harbor Inn(Madeira Beach)
Great 4.5/5
Beach Chill Inn(Madeira Beach)
Great 4.5/5
All reviewstexas roadhouseva hospitalwalmart parking lotpancake machinefront deskrooms were spotlessbay pinesusb portsdirector of salesorange waterwithout powerbbq areapool was heatedfire pitlarge tvthe general managerlaundry facilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Paul with maintence / housekeeping was our HERO.
We wanted to be in Jacksonville to see Granddaughter escort the Womens USA Soccer Team onto the field. But, had already made plans for the evening to be in St Petersburg.
Explained our situation to the Front Desk Staff and they contacted Paul.
Paul went to our room and programmed our television to record the game.
We had a lovely dinner out and then came back to our room to watch our Grandaughter on television.
Thank you to the staff and to Paul for helping us be two places at once.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Pati Branch V
seminolegm, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Petersburg - Madeira Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Wow!! Thank you for taking the time to sing the praises of Paul! That is so awesome to hear. This is exactly what we strive for - going above and beyond. I will definitely share your kind words with Paul, he'll be so excited. Safe travels.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a lovely time at this hotel. The general manager Brittany Kinney Was so helpful and understanding. She went beyond the call of duty and made our stay a memorable and send Mason line. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thanks for all your help and outstanding service from your staff

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Chrisy H
seminolegm, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Petersburg - Madeira Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much Chrisy H! That truly means a lot. Reading such nice words like yours make me work even harder :-)! I'm so glad I could be hear for you! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We spent three nights at this hotel after seeing the high marks and reviews for it onTripAdvisor. We were disappointed. The room was dark and felt dated, the bathroom and entry floors were sticky, the carpet seemed dirty, and the bathtub drained very slowly. We booked a suite, which had an odd layout, with the couch crammed beside one of the beds. The lobby, dining area and “business center” were basically one big room without much appeal. The breakfast, while a step above continental, wasn’t anything special. The omelets were obviously heat and eat, the pancake “machine” was out of batter, and they were out of bananas “because the ones we have are too green.” We didn’t use the fitness center or pool so we can’t review those. The lobby staff was fine, but we found it strange that we had to weave through maids’ carts in the hallway when we returned to our room at 10:00 p.m. one night. All in all, this stay was disappointing.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank pennyk73

Pennyk, I'm so sorry to hear your stay was less than exceptional. I would love to speak to you more about this so I can specifically look at the room you stayed in. We truly appreciate the feedback regarding our lobby, dining area, and business center and will definitely pass it along. I have also followed up with our breakfast staff regarding the pancake machine and bananas.. I'm so sorry we dropped the ball. I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception. Again, thank you for sharing your comments, and if I can be of assistance to you, please contact me directly at 727-914-7107 or seminolegsm@mphhotels.com.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was on a business trip and I used your shuttle and Dawn was a great help to me she showed me all the places to go to have a fantastic dinner as well as picked me up on time and brought me back to the hotel the hotel itself has impeccable service I rate it a 5 on my list of 1 to 5.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Wow!! thank you so much! We love hearing we provided "impeccable service"! This is exactly what we strive for. I am definitely going to share your kind words with Dawn, she will be so excited! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel provides amazing service. They honored our requests for early check-in and late check-out even with a full house. Rooms and facilities were clean. The staff was helpful with great suggestions for restaurants and activities. Great location within minutes of everything.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
seminolegm, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites St. Petersburg - Madeira Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks, Jenny! So happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and all of our awesome restaurants surrounding us! We hope to see you again soon! Safe travels.