“Our favorite spot to have dinner or just have a cocktail and appetizers during our vacation”
Review of Level 11

Level 11
Reviewed 11 August 2018

We loved the place for all, ambience, sunsets, views, food, cocktails and service. No better spot in St. Pete Beach to see the sunset.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to Level 11 and it was just as wonderful as our 1st, The views, drinks and food are first class. What a brilliant venue for couples or friends to sit outside and relax

Reviewed 8 August 2018

What a cool venue created on an unused portion of the roof just below the revolving restaurant. Great food and views. It's a little hard to get up there and confusing. The glass elevator was out of service when I went and it is a bit of a maze upstairs to get to the Level 11. The service could have been better.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 4 August 2018

The view is without a doubt amazing. However the service was poor and the drinks warm. We ordered a cocktail which was warm and served in a pint glass and a bottle of beer which was ironically served in a cocktail glass but still was very warm. Expensive for what we got.

View yes.. everything else no!!!!!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Make sure you take cash when you go. We went for appetizers and drinks to watch sunset 2.5 weeks ago and spilt the check. My friend paid cash and I used my card for the remainder. I signed for my half but the whole charge was placed on my card when it was closed out. I have been calling for over a week and a half blue trying to get my refund processed. Apparently only the GM for level 11 can do it, BUT SHE'S NEVER THERE. and also doesn't like to return phone calls. I have spoken with 4 different people who tell me it will be done and I'm still waiting. Finally I was referred to the GM of the hotel to process the refund, but only after the front desk interrogated me about who I've already spoken with and when! She at least calls me back the same day and leaves me a voicemail (15 minutes before the end of the day) to inform me they will need my complete card info to process the refund. I called back today, and weird get sent to voicemail again. Still have not gotten to speak with anybody who can actually do anything.

The view is great, service is slow, drinks and food are ok, but apparently the management is horrible. Haven't even gotten an apology or anything resembling such from any of the numerous people I have spoken with. There are much better places to take my visitors for pictures with better service.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Level 11? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK