6,132 results
All reviews paddle boats flying bridge jacaranda building beef pizza hut pirate show the palm court giant slide beach slide the trade winds adult pool kids club kids activities front row mini golf bedroom suite pete beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

When I first arrived to tradewinds I decided to stop by the bar to grab a drink. I was greated by C, she had a smile on her face, served me by beer along with a cool beer fact that I had not known. Excellent friendly service!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Erin M, Social Media Specialist at TradeWinds Island Grand Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Isaac, thank you for the thoughtful review! We will be sure to let C at the Awakening about your kind words.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our first night here we were off to a late start and came across the Flying Bridge restaurant for a late dinner. Ashley took great care of us and we had a fantastic time with great food! Ashley was very attentive, friendly, and made our experience that much more enjoyable! Thanks, Ashley!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hey I went to the spa for a full facial and enjoyed it so much! Jaqui was great and made me feel really at home! I admire her hard work and effort and her love and dedication to her job so much, it makes me feel safe. Thank you for giving me this wonderful oppertunity to meet an amazing person.

Regards,
Asli Kocak

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo

Hi there Asli, we are so excited to hear that Jaqui made you feel at home during your Spa service. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to her!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a great time at the Flying Bridge last night. Kaitlyn took good, fast care of us, making sure we understood the menu, making sure we had everything we needed, and putting up with our shenanigans. Thank you TradeWinds for having her on your team.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank chuckkin
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed our trip. The service was excellent. Theresa Hinds deserves special recognition for the care she took in cleaning our room. Delicious food, picturesque views and friendly staff. Ask the concierge for recommendations-- you won't go wrong. So much on the property to do and so many places to eat.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Hi Lucia, thank you for this wonderful review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay on our shore! We hope to see you again very soon!