6,128 results
All reviews paddle boats flying bridge jacaranda building beef pizza hut pirate show the palm court giant slide beach slide the trade winds adult pool kids club kids activities front row mini golf bedroom suite pete beach
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They have streamed lined the entire experience. No more charges for everything it’s all exclusive except for the expensive drinks. Great fun for kids the s’mores were a big hit.
Live music we a good plus also.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have stayed at this resort 3 times now and it is one of our favorite places to go. The kids love all of the on-site amenities (water slide, activities/camps, mini golf, paddle boats, etc.) and we love the convenience of a resort which has multiple dining options, beach cabanas, and direct access to the beach. All of the staff that we have encountered are very friendly and always checking to see if there is anything that we need. The food choices are pricier than the stand-alone version (~$9 for a Pizza Hut personal pan pizza), and ice cream (nice hand scooped) is ~$7 for a single scoop, but not having to leave the property for a meal or snack makes up for the cost adder. We have eaten twice at the Beef O’ Brady’s, but found both the food quality and level of service to be subpar. The Palm Court restorant is EXCELLENT, and the Flying Bridge is a solid choice for casual beach side service. The General Store has fresh soup options everyday, sandwiches, snacks, and all those things you might have forgotten or run low on (sunscreen, pain reliever, toothpaste, etc.). The decor is very tropical (not my favorite) but everything is neat and well maintained. The proximity to other local attractions (Shell Island, Dali Museaum, and Busch Gardens) also make this a convenient location without being in the middle of the more crowded and touristy Clearwater Beach area.

Room Tip: A balcony room is ideal if you want a place to hang wet suits and catch the ocean breeze. Our non balcony room had fixed windows.
1  Thank kuber1
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been Bluegreen members for over 15 years and next to aruba this is one of their best resorts. It caters to families but at the same time it caters to adult couples. The majority of the activities are free and they are good activities. We went for my son's wedding. My husband and I are already planning our couples only vacation. My only negative is in order to use a luggage cart you have to use a bellman and that added an hour to our vacation. I wish I knew my housekeepers name because she was awesome.

This resort is tops in my book

1  Thank asnbfrog
Erin M, Social Media Specialist at TradeWinds Island Grand Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for this amazing review! We are so happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us so much that you’re already planning another stay! We cannot wait to have you again soon. We will also be sure to pass along your kind words to our Housekeeping staff.

Kindly,
Erin M
Social Media Specialist

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So grateful for the trsort’s Deli, which I visited often for snacks, coffee and sundries. Nicole, Christina and Steven were the best! Hell yeah matter What time of the day I walked in they greeted me with a smile, a sincere hello and a willingness to do what ever was necessary to make our trip here was comfortable. Such a refreshing experience to encounter people who truly love their jobs .,,,, amazing customer service which is greatly appreciated.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Angela provided an excellent, soothing and refreshing facial. It was very relaxing and my skin had a nice glow for the day at the beach. The room was very clean and provided comforting atmosphere. I hope to return for another facial this month.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo