“My Italian joint”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Located in a a little strip mall that you pass by without notice but Wow!!@
V&M's is a north St Pete
beach locals secret!!
It"s a real Italian joint!
Fresh home made pixza pies and pasta. Fresh salads and beer and wine. Eat in or take out....You will not be disappointed...open til 4 am

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Glad we found this restaurant! The pizzas were delicious! I can't wait to go back and try their pastas! The salad and garlic cheese bread were so so good!! The kids had a medium cheese and sausage and my husband and I had a half spinach gourmet half temptation!!

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Our group loved the traditional hand spun cheese pizza and garbage pizza! The chicken Caesar salad was generous with chicken. Stayed in hotel down the street. Our leftovers made a great lunch next day! We were happy with this random choice for pizza!

1  Thank shelley b
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Me and my family dined there recently and had a decent meal until I noticed a furry little creature squirming by. Definately wont go back.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Love this place! Just basic decor but food is outstanding! True Italian style and freshness. You won't be disappointed.