We arrived at hotel around noon and were lucky enough to be able to book in and get room straight away, Reception staff member Debbie was super friendly and nice. The room was lovely and clean and really comfortable. We had lunch at Jimmy B's which was tasty and quick, Sara behind the bar was also friendly and nice. Live music started at 3.30pm with a solo male singer playing guitar who was fab. Sat at the bar in afternoon reading a book and relaxing to his singing. The hotel has two pools and is on the beach so spolit for choice of where to soak up the sun. We also went to the sister hotel, Grand Plaza at sundown where we have a voucher from hotel for a free drink and got a complimentary 'sundown shooter'. On return to Beachcomber after dinner we sat in bar and watched a band perform who were also good. Every single member of staff we met were friendly and polite from the bar staff to the cleaners.....Would definately recommend this hotel and hopefully we will still manage to get a room when we return to St Petes next year. lol. A truly fantastic, relaxing stay and worth every dollar. Well done!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel is located on 5 1/2 acres of beautifully tropical landscaped gardens. From the first glimpse of the beautiful, white sandy beach and the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the welcoming smiles of all of our associates, you will feel relaxed and glad to be here. The Beachcomber offers rooms overlooking the Tropical Landscaped Gardens, the Swimming Pool, or the white sandy Beach. Each of our guest rooms has two double beds, a small refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary coffee, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large closet, AM/FM clock radio, Flat Screen TV with free HBO, free local calls, and unlimited wireless internet access. In addition, guest rooms with full kitchens are available. The kitchen rooms have the same amenities as a standard plus: a microwave, toaster, stove with oven, dining table with chairs for 4, and all necessary kitchen ware. There are NO hidden resort fees and NO parking fees. There are two heated swimming pools with chaise loungers, an on-site fitness center, an on-site guest laundry facility, complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Beach Resort And Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel