We booked a three day romantic getaway at the Beachcomber Resort.One word. AMAZING. The beach was beautiful, the room was clean and had plenty of space,the location of the room couldn't have been better. The staff was friendly and helpful. The biggest allure for me, besides being right on that beautiful white sand beach was the live music at Jimmy B's.I could understand how families with small children might be deterred by the atmosphere, but quickly realized that you could be as much a part of the "party" as you wanted, or avoid it all together by going around the bar area. We aren't much for the party atmosphere, so we booked after the Spring Break groups had departed. We found plenty of the relaxation we were looking for and still had the music, which was very good by the way, in the backdrop. Who couldn't love listening to "Margaritaville" sung acoustic by a young man in boardshorts and barefoot while sitting in the sun surrounded by palm trees? My opinion is, you can have any type of vacation here that suits you.We couldn't understand why anyone would want to spend time in the pools when there was all this glorious ocean, but the landscaping with all the palms, and the flowers on the pool areas turns it into a tropical paradise. We opted to not get a rental car, and found we didn't need one. Lots of fantastic restaraunts within walking distance, and I mean FANTASTIC! Already planning another trip to the Beachcomber. Longer stay next time for sure!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel is located on 5 1/2 acres of beautifully tropical landscaped gardens. From the first glimpse of the beautiful, white sandy beach and the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the welcoming smiles of all of our associates, you will feel relaxed and glad to be here. The Beachcomber offers rooms overlooking the Tropical Landscaped Gardens, the Swimming Pool, or the white sandy Beach. Each of our guest rooms has two double beds, a small refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary coffee, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large closet, AM/FM clock radio, Flat Screen TV with free HBO, free local calls, and unlimited wireless internet access. In addition, guest rooms with full kitchens are available. The kitchen rooms have the same amenities as a standard plus: a microwave, toaster, stove with oven, dining table with chairs for 4, and all necessary kitchen ware. There are NO hidden resort fees and NO parking fees. There are two heated swimming pools with chaise loungers, an on-site fitness center, an on-site guest laundry facility, complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and HostelWorld so you can book your Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beachcomber Beach Resort And Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel