“Just what the doctor ordered!!”

Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel
Ranked #16 of 32 Hotels in St. Pete Beach
Columbus
“Just what the doctor ordered!!”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The Beachcomber was the perfect place for my friend and I to get much needed rest and a good dose of Vitamin D. The room was clean and equipped with a kitchen - this was a plus, as it allowed us to eat in for most meals. The location is great. We walked and explored the area and only took the car out two times. The staff was friendly and always greeted you with a smile. Jimmy B's beach bar had good music and food. Great place to stay if wanting to stay right on the beach. Also, the wireless internet worked great. Great area and great time. May bring the family next time.

Room Tip: Rooms towards front of facility are quieter - especially during the weekend when Jimmy B's is pa...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank jrohio12
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (535)
  • Finnish first
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I totally enjoyed my stay at this awesome hotel. The staff at Jimmy B's were wonderful and attentive to our needs. I highly reccomend this resort for your future visits to St. Pete Beach!

• Stayed February 2012
Zephyrhills
Reviewed 21 April 2012

My mom and I came here for a little rest and some sun. I couldn't believe how friendly and helpful the staff was! We were struggeling to carry all our beach gear to the beach. A worker saw us and came to the rescue! He carried our stuff all the way down to the water! Every single worker that we saw smiled and said hello! That is very important to me and will be one of the reasons why I will return! We really enjoyed listening to the live music while eating our meal.Then in the evening we enjoyed drinks and great music every night!I The grounds and landscape were so beautiful and very well taken care of! I know we will definatly be returning to the Beachcomer! The sooner the better!!

Room Tip: Don;t be afarid to request the ground floor. We did because my mom has some issues with her legs. We...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Ogdensburg
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Once again The Beachcomber made our stay at St. Pete's amazing. When I booked our reservation I asked that we were directly across from Jimmy B's as our children loved to sit out at night and listen to the bands....my request was honored. Not only that but we were given a room with a kitchenette in it, which when traveling with three young children (especially a 7 mos. old) was a god-sent. I was able to heat up his bottles and food at my convinence.

As always the room was clean and the entire staff from the housekeepers, bartenders, waitresses, front desk, and the list goes on were amazing. Everyone always is so pleasant and you can tell that they all want their guests to have a good time and enjoy themselves.

Room Tip: I would definatley recommend a room across from Jimmy B's Beach Bar! The live bands at night we...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Florida
Reviewed 18 April 2012

This hotel was totally awesome. The beach bar Jimmy B's has live music 7 days a week! The staff was super friendly and attentive to your needs. I highly reccomend this resort for your next visit to St Pete Beach!!! 5 Stars!

Room Tip: If you like the live music request the room close to the bar.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends