Just got back from the Beachcomber, and I don't understand all the rave reviews. I am definitely not picky, but this place in on par with a Motel 6 for three times the price. Our room was very dated and in need of some tlc. The bathroom was TINY. It was clean though. The air conditioner was very loud, but at least drowned out any outside noises. I just looked back over the professional photos on this sight, and they definitely distort the sizes of the room and the pool area. Jimmy B's was fun and definitely had a 'diverse' group of customers. On that point, I would not bring my kids here. There were a lot of college age kids and lots of drinking. I will say the location is very nice and the beach is beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel is located on 5 1/2 acres of beautifully tropical landscaped gardens. From the first glimpse of the beautiful, white sandy beach and the blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico to the welcoming smiles of all of our associates, you will feel relaxed and glad to be here. The Beachcomber offers rooms overlooking the Tropical Landscaped Gardens, the Swimming Pool, or the white sandy Beach. Each of our guest rooms has two double beds, a small refrigerator, coffee maker, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, large closet, AM/FM clock radio and Flat Screen TV with free HBO. There are two heated swimming pools with chaise loungers, an on-site fitness center, an on-site guest laundry facility, complimentary coffee served daily in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beachcomber Beach Resort & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Beachcomber Beach Resort And Hotel
- Beachcomber Beach Resort Hotel