“Great place for breakfast, love the outdoor sitting!”

Seahorse Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 155 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Waterfront location across from the Merry Pier in Historic Pass-A-Grille Beach and established in 1938, the Seahorse Restaurant has long been a local and tourist favorite for breakfast and lunch! The Seahorse Restaurant serves breakfast daily from 8:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. and lunch daily from 11:30am-2:30pm. The Seahorse Restaurant is closed on Tuesdays. Beer and wine. Accepting Visa, MC, DISC.
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

We always make this stop when staying in the St.Pete Beach area. Prices are just right and the food is good.
I come for the Cinnamon Toast. Love this place

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Everything was great. The food, the mimosas, the service. Best shrimp and grits I have ever had. I can’t wait to return.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Lunchtime visit at recommendation of friends in the area did not disappoint, foodwise. We walked there and found seating at very busy time, and extended outdoor seating could have been opened up.
Although we had only salads and burgers, they were very tasty. It was height of lunch hour & 2/3's of indoor tables were filled on sunny day (I would have preferred to be seated outside).
The waitress, who did not charge us extra for her cabaret act, appeared to be throwback from 60's, was aloof & offered no help when we asked questions about the menu. Inasmuch as we were on vacation, we laughed it off & still left a better than average gratuity!
We drove by several times thereafter to take cruises offered across the street & they were always busy.
They are not open all day, so best to call ahead.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Heard a lot about this place from other reviews so we had to try it. I guess I'm a tough reviewer with high expectations when it comes to spending money so take that into consideration when you read this. It was just OK. It's hard to wow people with breakfast but if you tout your organic jelly and sell it in the restaurant why wouldn't you have it on the table? Basic eggs and ham but grits were great. Small juice is the size of a shot glass. Why bother. Their special dish of Cajun shrimp on grits looked great but it was such a large portion I asked for a half order but they wouldn't do it. Very cute inside but for the money I'll cook at home.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I have never been disappointed with a breakfast at the Seahorse. Always a good quality meal for a good price which is great considering the location. You would think prices would be much more.