“I love breakfast.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 15 February 2018

On a recent trip to the St. Pete Beach area I had a yummy breakfast at Beverly's. Every time I drive by this place it is busy. They have a lot of breakfast options and the service was fast and friendly. The coffee was great and our waitress was very attentive and always came by to top off our mugs. We all left full and satisfied. Try the French Toast, and Egg Benedict!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Everyone is always looking for that place that serves good home cooking at a reasonable price. Beverly's is that place. Large portions, good food in that small town restaurant environment. The staff was quick, efficient and friendly.

Did I say the food was real yummy.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Went in this morning and some women showed up with signs about some issues at this establishment. It was enough to make me question the order I put in, but decided I would just finish out this trip as we were all starving and had waited all well for this get together. Within minutes, the actions an attitude toward the situation outside and the ladies involved, being displayed by who I can only guess was the owner of the establishment, I had been made to regret that decision. I will not post on the allegations as I am not privy to the facts, but I will post on the fact that the "lady" is not a nice person and was very unprofessional. The food was not bad, but the attitude/atmosphere was horrid and disgusting. I will not return

1  Thank ACID F
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We ate breakfast here today. Unlike the fancy French name, this restaurant is anything but fancy. The decor and the food was adequate. Nothing to remark on other than the server. She went to get the pot to refill our empty coffee cups and then stood with the pot in her hand and chatted with a fellow employee about a previous work experience with a recent caller. Service-not attentive and food - meh. We won’t be going there for a second experience.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

The food was terrible. The service was terrible. And the owner/operator Beverly was the rudest nastiest person I've ever dealt with and I haven't even got to the rats and roaches that finally convinced me to get up and leave.

2  Thank Stephen G