“A New Favorite”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in St. Pete Beach
Hideaway Sands Resort
Ranked #23 of 32 Hotels in St. Pete Beach
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Last October I started looking for a vacation rental in the St Pete Beach area. I emailed several property owners and there was nothing available. I did get a response from one owner who suggested giving this place a try. I found out it was a time share property that rented available units. We stayed here for 10 days. From Wed to Sat we were in a garden unit with no ocean view. The gulf units are only rented from Sat to Sat and we were able to get the view room for the remaining week. The location is so perfect...about a long block from the Don Cesar and the entrance to Pass a Grille and easy access to 275. They staff is amazing...very accommodating. The beach is the best. Our room was a one BR with a small living area and full kitchen. It's about 420 sq ft and just the perfect size for a week or two or more. I was surprised there's a dish washer. Laundry detergent is supplied as well as coffee and popcorn. There is a hair dryer, but, bring your own shampoo. Linens are replaced mid week because there is no housekeeping, but if you need anything, just go to the office and get replacements. Also, there is a nice pool which we did not use because it was chilly and very windy while we were there. Another plus is how well insulated the units are. We could not hear any notice from neighbors and so we slept well. I hignly recomment this condo-style hotel for all the above mentioned reasons. Our stay was wonderful! Oh, I forgot to mention how clean the rooms are.

Room Tip: Try for a gulf front. The views are amazing. Also, there is a grill and wonderful beach chairs for g...
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank maryannGoffstown_Nh
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Stayed there a week with my two teenage grandchildren. We had a spacious town home with two bedrooms, two baths , full kitchen and living room. The unit was super clean , and the staff were very helpful. They had DVDs and beach towels tomcheck out. The beach is beautiful and to be right there we had full access.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank janiebis
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for almost 1 week. My family took 5 different rooms. The staff was very kind and helpful. The rooms had almost everything we needed including a full kitchen with a dish washer. At other hotels with kitchens we had to purchase items like paper plates, napkins, dish soap, Paper towels, but this place had all that and more. Make sure you ask the desk for dish washing soap because it is not left in the room because some past guests used liquid dish soap in the dish washing machine.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2015

We go there every year. It's a wonderful resort. Beautiful beach. Restaurants galore. Plenty of things to do. But very laid back. The staff is very helpful and they feel like family. It's like going home!

Room Tip: Ocean front are the best but pool and garden view are also nice.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Nana11Durand
Reviewed 30 July 2015

I have been coming here on and off for about 8 years now. In the last 4 years, I took over ownership of our families unit, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful in helping me file that paperwork and understand what needs to be done each year. The staff is amazingly friendly and helpful and truly remember you from year to year. The units are always spotless, as are the grounds and pool.

The beach is gorgeous, and so quiet and peaceful.

There is no "stuffy" or "uppity" atmosphere, which is exactly what I don't want. I love a "beach bum" town, with a great place to stay - and this is exactly it.

Room Tip: All rooms are great. Just depends on what size you want or need.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple