All reviews rooftop bar wine hour pool bartender rain shower boutique hotel michael fabian beautiful hotel valet staff beach access pete beach pool area thin walls king suite gulf blvd lounge chairs watch the sunset live music
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Michael Fabian really made us feel warm and welcome. I was wandering the beach with my boyfriend and Michael was more than happy to offer us a cabana and ensure we were comfortable. He was always available for any questions and never hesitated to make sure we were still doing okay. 11/10 recommend !!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Lucy W, Director of Hospitality at The Hotel Zamora, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at The Hotel Zamora. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your beach time and look forward to having you again soon! Please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with on your next visit.

Lucy Watkins
Director of Hospitality
lucy.watkins@thehotelzamora.com

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I were looking for a nice place on the beach to stay for the day. We were lucky enough to come across Michael Fabian. He was incredibly helpful, and set us up in a perfect cabana type umbrella for an affordable price. We would highly recommend him and his services if you’re planning to stay or even visit St. Pete’s Beach and need an umbrella, chair, or cabana.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Lucy W, Manager at The Hotel Zamora, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at The Hotel Zamora. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your time at the beach! It is our passion to provide you with the best service on St. Pete Beach and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful property. Unique contemporary style with a nod to Old Spain. Great service. Beach is across the street. Our room overlooked the marina. Comfortable room nicely appointed. Coffee in the lobby. Dog friendly. Will return.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Lucy W, Director of Outlets at The Hotel Zamora, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Hello Sharon! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at The Hotel Zamora. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed our modern decor and service from our incredible staff. It is our pleasure to serve you and we look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

When I went to check out, I was informed that my bill (excluding the room) was 481. To my shock because I knew we didn't consume that much. Turned out that they had overcharged me 150. Then, I discover that they had already withdrawn the 481 and would only get reimbursed the 150 in several days ! Terrible accounting !

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Robin,

Thank you for taking the time to review The Hotel Zamora. We are very sorry to hear about this accounting error and we can assure that it will be remedied as soon as possible. It is our passion to provide you with a superior experience and we look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Friend saw a review in local magazine and we decided to give it a try for a weekend. It is only 4 yrs old so things are pretty new and I thought the decor was tasteful. Valet parking was obtained thru our travel agent. Valet parking was pretty hectic at times (especially at checkout) but the kids were trying hard to keep things moving. Front desk staff was very nice and accommodating and really helped us at checkout. Food at Castile was good, no complaints from our party and the restaurant staff were very nice. Enjoyed the rooftop bar on Fri & Sat. Service and selection was good. Music both days was also enjoyable. All in all a good stay.

As to price point yeah it's over what we normally pay but it's a boutique hotel, not a chain. Would we stay there again? I would do it.

Room Tip: water views are available. be sure to ask.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at The Hotel Zamora. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed the service from our amazing staff and overall restaurant experience. Thank you for your feedback on the valet and hotel pricing. It is our passion to provide you with the highest quality product and service and we are always looking for ways to improve our guests' experience. Stay tuned for upcoming rooms packages and daily restaurant specials (especially for locals). We look forward to hosting you again soon!