All reviews rooftop bar wine hour pool bartender rain shower boutique hotel michael fabian beautiful hotel valet staff beach access pete beach pool area thin walls king suite gulf blvd lounge chairs watch the sunset live music
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I have been devoted to the Kimpton Hotel chain for several years and have stayed at most of their locations. Kimpton never fails to bring the "big hotel chain" amenities yet package them in a very personal boutique hotel manner. I planned my visit to St. Petersburg based upon the fact there was a Kimpton hotel on St. Pete's Beach. I will state, that Kimpton once again, did not disappoint: however, I must add the hotel staff at this location made it a truly memorable stay for me. From the moment I called the hotel prior to my arrival and throughout my 5 day stay at the property, the people at the hotel went over and above to ensure my stay there with my family was impeccable. From the housekeeping staff, to the amazing restaurant food and service, and the hard grueling work of Brandon and Michael who ensure you have unimaginable beach accommodations, every detail at this property is not only considered but anticipated.

Above all, I need to give a very special thank you to Brian Presken, who not only made my previsit planning but every moment of my stay at the hotel spectacular. His devotion to anticipating and meeting the needs of his guests goes beyond anything I have every experienced. Thank you !

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Michael Fabian really looked after us while we enjoyed a day on the beach. He was very attentive and helpful. He was quick to help us with any of our requests even though the beach was very busy. Thanks Michael!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay by the beach. Michael Fabian made our day with his generosity and excellent customer service. He truly is a gem of a worker. He tirelessly runs around making sure everyone is looked after.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We didn’t stay at the Hotel Zamora but Michael Fabian helped my sister-in-law with a beach umbrella while we relaxed in that area. He made us feel very welcome. He was very friendly, polite and professional. Oh and super helpful! 5 stars for Michael!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Michael Fabian was our beach attendant and he was incredible!! He went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable! He had positive energy that made our visit to the beach a fantastic time! Thanks so much Michael!! From the Ontario/Newfoundland crew!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family