“Supreme Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2018

My husband and I decided to go here for lunch because of the great reviews it had. It did not disappoint. Our 16 inch supreme pizza was piping hot and loaded with fresh red and green peppers, onions, mushrooms, big chunks of sausage, pepperoni, and a generous amount of cheese. It was one of the best Pizza’s we ever had. We are big Pizza fans and were happy to have three slices to take home with us. They had a nice selection of beers and my husband had Peroni draft. They offer several dessert selections but we were full and did not order dessert. You could see into the kitchen and I enjoyed watching the man and woman stretching the pizza dough and putting the pizzas in and out of the oven. The restaurant is not fancy but has indoor and outdoor seating. The extensive array of plants makes the outside seating look cozy. There were several people picking up to go orders while we were there. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

We visited this restaurant 3 times in a month. That is a good number of visits when your eating out most of the time. The pizza is hand made. The crust is hand stretched and applied to the order as made, not a frozen crust. The owner personally makes the pizza and there is a large staff, for a small restaurant, that makes a large menu of all kinds of Italian dishes/entrees. Every effort is made to be sure you get just what you wanted when the order is served. Very home cooked atmosphere to enjoy.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve never been a fan of basil, and unfortunately this pizza place likes to put huge pieces of basil in their pizza sauce. I feel like I pick out more pieces of basil than I do eating

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

Stopped in today and got a pizza to go. Was told by the owner it was "American style Neapolitan pizza." What does that mean? The pizza was good - but it was nothing like genuine Neapolitan pizza. Just regular pizza made with quality ingrediants.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

Small family restaurant with excellent service and some of the best Italian food I’ve had. Pizza was fabulous but so were their appetizers and other main dishes.