“Great restaurant in the Tradewinds Resort.”

Palm Court Italian Grill
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 35
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Tucked away at the end of the Grand Palm Colonnade at Island Grand, Palm Court Italian Grill offers an intimate dining experience with your favorite culinary creations from the Mediterranean. Enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner indoors or under the stars on the patio as you savor creamy pastas and the seafood selections that range from fried calamari to fresh grouper. Complement your meal with an extensive selection of fine wines available by the glass, letting you match each course with pairings recommended by your gracious server.
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My friend and I ate here. It is a small cozy upscale restaurant in the hotel at the Tradewinds. The server was excellent and food was good. We asked the server which dish was good for sharing. We shared a dish and was told there was a $5 charge for sharing. We got so much food we could not eat all we were given.

1  Thank Libby Rentz H

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Perfect execution across the entire meal. We arrived late for our reservation due to an overextended business meeting, and Audra figured out a way to seat us at a wonderful table. She was beyond friendly and accommodating, despite our arriving late. Matt, our waiter, continued the superb service once we were seated. Friendly and knowledgeable. Just a pleasure all around.

1  Thank Skmaine
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Sadly, I was hoping to write a great review. Were here on 10/1/17 for Brunch. It had a good amount of foods, just barely anything was good. Omelettes made fresh is what I had. Only thing I ate. The warmers with a chicken dish over rice was simply awful. Thick and hard to cut, tasteless. Eggs Benedicts in warmer were hard and tasteless. Prime Rib was good my husband said, as well as crab claws. Had cheeses and some sweet rolls, even deserts which I did not try. Just overall not alot of options and at 39.95 pretty pricey basic buffet.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

The Palm Court Italian Grill is in the TradeWinds Island Grand Resort, but it's worth a visit even if you are staying at another property.
You will be greeted by Audra who is the most personable front-of-house person one could want, She will make you feel like family.
Our waiter was Daniel who guided me to the perfect menu choices and was top notch.
Other reviewers have said how amazing the food is. They are quite right.

1  Thank Duchess42
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Tuesday night I took my mother to dinner at Palm Court and everything was EXCELLENT!!Audra the hostess welcomed us warmly and showed us to our table. Dylan was our server and he couldn't be more amazing... My mother was thinking of getting a fish entree and he recommended the sea bass. It was the most delicious sea bass we've ever tasted (and we've had our fair share of sea bass). I wasn't too hungry so I got the tomato bisque and a ceaser salad. Everything was perfect, from beginning to finish. From the atmosphere, to our handsome and pleasant server Dylan, and flawless food. Would definitely return and recommend to anyone! Local or staying on Tradewinds property! 5 stars all around.

1  Thank Iris P