“Best Food, Service and Prices!!”

Willy's Burger and Booze
Ranked #38 of 155 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for great food, great value this is the place. Local atmosphere, very kind staff and some seriously delicious food!!! Huge portions too! We were there for dinner in December for burgers and beers. They have enormous , delicious burgers. Loved it so much, we went back and had shrimp, also very good. During a return visit in January we had to make sure we made it back and had the dinner special. Chicken Parmesan. It was no short of fabulous!! Keep doing what you’re doing, I’m telling everyone I know to stop there for dinner or lunch if they are in St.Pete Beach! I’d give you 6 stars if I could.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Fun, funky place, retro and not, perfect beach town hang. Service good and friendly staff. Beers were good and cold!!! Deviled eggs were and interest g "starter" offer, tasty with Old Bay sprinkled over. Burgers great!!! And I mean great!!! Tater tots are a novel idea but were a tad bit on the "been cooked a while" side of life. Would definitely return!

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

We decided to try this little bar not on the waterfront. This place is a hidden gem. You can not go wrong for drinks and food. The food was huge and fabulous. The staff are great. Do not miss this place when in St Pete Beach.

Reviewed 25 January 2018 via mobile

Long wait but if you have to wait it was definitely worth it. Staff very friendly and good service. Made us feel comfortable and were not rushed to leave. A DO NOT MISS EXPERIENCE.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My wife and I were heading to Sarasota from Clearwater and we wanted exactly burger and booze and I'll be darned if she did a search on Yelp and it pulled up this place. Since it was exactly what we were looking for we were on our way. Once getting there we were a bit skeptical but once we were nestled in at the bar we felt just at home, like we were locals to the place. The bar tender was great and took care of us to a tee. We both got gooeys and there were awesome, the baked beans were a great pair and we did get the onion rings and so glad we did, the breading was like no other I have ever had, just plain spectacular. This has been added to my personal best places to go when friends and family come down south to visit. Love the place and hopefully we become a regular.