“Great place to watch the sunset”

Salty's Tiki Bar and beach lounge
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 14
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: At Salty's Tiki Bar and beach lounge, you won't have to miss a minute of sunshine to enjoy light fare, frozen drinks, beer and wine. Lounge by the pool and sip on pure relaxation while you enjoy another perfect day.
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Salty’s is a great place to relax at the edge of the beach. We had some very good slushy-type drinks there last night. I enjoyed a piña colada, and my husband loved his Marvelous Mango drink. We took our drinks to the lounge area under the palm trees near the bar and sipped them while we watched the sunset. I suppose, for ecological reasons, the hotel uses paper straws—which inevitably start to fall apart before you finish your drink.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Loved this beach bar! Bartenders spent time with me to understand what type of drink I wanted and made great recommendations. Really appreciated the quick service and friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This was our first place to eat and drink. Our room wasn't ready yet so we went to explore the facility. A cold drink sounded refreshing. Then we decided to eat. This was my first time eating fish tacos and they were really good. My husband had the Rubin. He said it was one of the best he'd ever ate. I'm not sure which restaurant cooked the food. There are two restaurants just inside. This is at the Tradewinds.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

This is hands down my favorite bar on the property. Always friendly and quick. They make the best drinks also.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

I love it when I don't have to go far for food! This is a great place the food was tasty! We had a beach view while we ate so we don't have any complaints!