“Fall get away”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Absolute perfection. Attentive staff. Delicious food. A great evening out in warm comfortable surroundings.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Visited this restaurant several times each year. If you like steak you will fall in love with this place. Fabulous filet mignon. Cooked to perfection. The salad is top drawer also.
No reservations but a small ‘Cheers’ bar to keep you happy whilst a table comes free.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife & I went to dinner for the first time here a few weeks ago after many raves by so many of our business associates & friends. Boy were they right. Since this establishment is small in size (my guess 60 to 75 seating inside), almost hate to rate them cause they are so awesome or we'll spend hours waiting. Whatever the wait, you will not regret it if there is one. The house salads were almost like desert with the dried fruit, walnuts mixed into the greens with fedda. Yummy! I ordered the beef filet with lobster & string onions. My wife ordered the Chilean Bass with a special lemon sauce on the side. OMG! This was not only a 5 star restaurant & meal, but a 5 star culinary experience.

2  Thank William B
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

We heard rave reviews and decided to try it. The bread was awesome the salad was different but good. I got the ny strip don’t get that it was so tough I didn’t eat it But I ate part of my sister in laws filet and it melted in the our mouth. The server offered to get me a different steak but I declined but what was impressive is they took the 30.00 steak off the bill. A restaurant that cares enough to do the right thing is obviously a good place to go

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Pork chop was outstanding. Wine list great. Steak awesome. Bacon wrapped scallop appitiser perfect! Worth the wait... unfortunately the only negative if you don't get there early.... the bar tenders are exceptional and will take care of you.