“Chilling on the beach”

Chill Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Chill Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 155 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Chill is so much more than just a beach restaurant with amazing food... we offer Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner and a Sunday brunch buffet AND a menu. Chill offers live music Tues thru Sunday 7 pm 11. Carl's Piano Bar Thurs Fri & Sat beginning at 6:30. At dinner we offer small plates and full entrees, plenty of GF, vegetarian and vegan choices as well as a full espresso bar and liquor with expert craft cocktails. We have a private party room that accommodates up to 50 guests, expert service staff 100% focused entirely on guest experience. We invite you to the new Chill, relocated from the original Gulf Blvd spot into beautiful downtown St. Pete Beach in the heart of our little downtown shopping district. See you soon :)
Reviewed 11 October 2017

Great restaurant and bar with wonderful entertainment.. You can choose from many tapas selections. We have used this restaurant for a large Christmas Office Party and plan to use them again this year.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Sauteed fresh kale with avacado was so delicious .....the service is very prompt our server was very knowledgeable about the ingredients in every dish also the staff was very friendly ...we love Corey ave

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

As local beach residents we have many choices for dining out but none actually compare to Chill for Sunday brunch. You can browse the farmers market and craft show on your way in, choose from a tasty buffet (carved meat and made to order pancakes I loved) or order from their imaginative menu. We really enjoyed the smooth live saxophone music and of course the mimosa bar, prices are fair too. Very enjoyable and relaxing.

1  Thank dinfunpm
Reviewed 5 October 2017

We visited Chill on a Sunday morning because we were looking for a place with a buffet. I phoned a few days earlier to ask about the buffet, such as price, what were a few items on it, and do I need reservations? The person whom answered the phone wasn't very helpful with my question of what were some items on the buffet and he also told me we wouldn't need reservations. Well guess what? We got there and the hostess asks if we had reservations, when I replyed no she makes a funny face and tells us it will be a few minutes. We ended up outside on the patio after a short wait. This is where I should of never have trusted my husband to check out the buffet, he said it looked ok. $16.95 gets you a breakfast that you would get at any Fairfield Inn for free. I will admit Fairfield doesn't offer smoked salmon and prime rib but other than that it wasn't any different. During our visit the buffet had perfectly done scrambled eggs with a touch of chive, chunky homefries, sausage links, fluffy biscuits with sausage gravy, mixed fruit, smoked salmon, salad and prime rib which you are expected to carve yourself. (not easy to do as it sits at a angle, up high, under a heat lamp and you have to balance your plate.) I do want to point out, the guy tending the buffet actually told us we had to carve the meat ourselves. My husband and I love a medium rare steak but this prime rib was mostly raw in center, while sitting under a hot lamp, not good. A few of us ordered drinks, one mimosa and two similar drinks made with mango ($2 more per drink). I didn't taste any mango and was very suspisious. I know we all got mimosas because when I ordered a second drink it was NOTHING like the first one. We pointed this out to our server and she told us we were wrong because the bartender had them seperated and that they probably just had too much champagne in them. So we were wrong. NOT! I want to add they allow dogs on patio too, which I wasn't too appreciative of when I had dog fur stuck on my fork. The regular menu looks nice and if I ever go back I will be ordering from that, I wouldn't suggest the buffet.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We have lived near this restaurant for 2 years and finally decided to give it a try. What a great breakfast! The place was busy with inside and outside seating, but the service was excellent. Live music playing with a fab vibe. They have a buffet but we ordered off the menu. I ordered a ham and cheese omelette, it came with potatoes, a small cup of fresh fruit and a small piece of their special bread pudding. It was the biggest omelette I have ever seen. I could only eat ½ and took the rest home. My wife got crepes with asparagus and Brie, she said it was awesome! We will go back again for breakfast and we will go for dinner, too. Really nice restaurant.