All reviews michael fabian the main hotel don cesar washer dryer full kitchen shuttle service free shuttle living room an umbrella pull out couch dining table pool bar chairs and umbrellas ping pong sister property pool side ocean view
Reviewed 14 May 2017

I enjoyed a girls weekend at the beach two weeks ago, and record breaking heat too! My friends & I agreed to rent beach chairs and umbrella to better enjoy that hot beach day. We were greeted by a super friendly, energetic guy....Michael Fabian! He totally made our day better, set up the chairs, tables & umbrella, continued to check on us, adjusted the umbrella and remembered our names!! We truly felt special and he made the day so much nicer. Honestly, I haven't had service like this, anywhere, in a long time. We all highly recommend finding Michael and enjoy his first class service! Thank you Michael

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Myra H
RichardRatliff, Manager at Beach House Suites by The Don CeSar, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Beach House Suites. It is our goal to ensure you have the best stay. We can't wait to see you again. We hope that you consider the Beach House Suites your second home. Michael Fabian is a true asset not only to the Beach House Suites but St. Pete Beach as well.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Michael Fabian helped us today on the beach getting us set up with chairs, towels, a bed and cabana. He was wonderful and did everything he could to take care of us and make our day fabulous. He went above and beyond. He's the best!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Spent the day at the beach with my beautiful amazing girlfriend and our 2 children. We were greeted by a smiling super friendly gentleman named Michael Fabian. He set us up with a lounger and chairs along with umbrellas. He was beyond helpful! Adjusted our umbrellas for us, set up chairs, and checked in on us through out the day. As a few other reviews mention - he treated us like Royalty! Just a laid back super friendly guy who goes above and beyond to make your stay at the beach a pleasant experience. Highly recommend Michael service to everyone. Thanks again Michael!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Beach House Suites

We have enjoyed the Don Cesar Beach house for many years and will probably continue to do so. Having said that, I want to talk about my families recent stay with them, May 2017. We stayed in a room that allowed dogs, we have two Chihuahua mix and all of the Staff were welcoming of my pooches. The updated room is beautiful, and has a restful feel about it but…
Some aspects are not very functional, let me explain. I miss the corner shelve in the living room, it was great place to put miscellaneous, items on, like keys, kids small toys, and sundries. The kitchen needs instructions to use the convection stove, a bigger refrigerator with a real freezer, more counter space, more pots and pans, dishes, and utensils (a spatula would be nice). The master bath could use towel bars across from the shower and a bigger shelve in the shower for my stuff (what’s up with that tiny piece of triangle in the corner?). The master bedroom lost the wonderful cabinet to lay items on.
Plugs in appropriate places for electronic devises that are easy access. A fan switch that you don’t have to dig behind a big curtain for. I understand minimalist style is trending, but this too will pass, in the mean time, I simply need places to put my baroque clutter!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TheGassman
RichardRatliff, Manager at Beach House Suites by The Don CeSar, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Thank You so very much for choosing to stay with us. We do appreciate your feedback and suggestions. We LOVE to hear form our guests as it very important that you enjoy your stay here. I will share the request and ideas the next time changes are discussed with our team. Thank You again and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

GOOD TIMES ,First time at DON CeSar very nice place
we are coming back not only for the Cesar but for Michael Fabian very nice guy,he took good care of me ,wife and kids like royalty michael is very fast at what he does

Room Tip: DON Cesar all rooms are good
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
RichardRatliff, Manager at Beach House Suites by The Don CeSar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

We are so happy you enjoyed your visit with us. Thank You for the kind words and we look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Rich Ratliff