“Always want to hit the Frog Pond”
Review of Frog Pond

Frog Pond
Ranked #14 of 155 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We went there twice on our recent trip to St. Pete and both meals were really good. I had a benedict once and an omelet the second time; both were amazing and HUGE. My wife has never been able to finish a meal here. On our second visit, she got the Cobb salad and, I'm not kidding, at least half of it came home with us (she got 2 more meals out of, I believe).

Be prepared though, both locations are always busy, though your wait is usually not very long. The service is both friendly and outstanding.

If you want "bang for your buck", you cannot beat the Frog Pond. You will NOT walk out of there hungry.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

Had a wonderful breakfast for four here recently. The service was terrific. The portions were huge. Homefries with cheese and onions were great. The only complaint (and I was warned by others on Trip Advisor) is that the coffee is very weak... it almost tasted watered down. The servers were prompt with coffee and water refills, so I refilled a lot to meet my caffeine quota :) The manager also stopped by our table to check on us, which you rarely get at a breakfast spot. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

I can't say enough good things about this restaurant, the owner and the staff are wonderful. The amount and quality of food you get can not be any better! We make sure everytime we stay in St Pete that we eat breakfast at the Frog Pond. I promise you will not be disappointed in the food. Very clean and kid friendly!

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Large portions, very friendly and efficient waiter and owner greeted every table. Only reason four not five rating I would have preferred a little more seasoning. We can go with a 4 and 1/2. Would recommend and would go again.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Visiting from out of state - Cinnamon roll French toast and traditional eggs benedict were very tasty. Can’t believe we ate the whole thing! Even hash browns were well seasoned. Good service. We went on a weekday morning - no traffic, ample parking