“Serious Breakfast”

Frog Pond
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in here one morning and had great omelettes. They were huge and also came with a large side and toast with homemade jam.

Really good service too!

Place is maybe a little small. We got in pretty quick but wait when we left was over 30 minutes.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We ate fast there the past two mornings and loved it. We got there around 8 am and didn't have to wait at all. Many servers are constantly circling to refresh coffee, check out needs or bus tables. The food was fresh and the meals hearty. The $8 -2 eggs-2 back-2 pancakes was a great deal because it also included grits, juice and coffee. The wait staff was so friendly! I saw them greeting regular customers all around us, talking to them about recent birthdays or vacations. Great place!

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Be prepared to wait to get seated if coming here on a weekend. But the wait (up to about 25 minutes) is definitey worth it for a fabulous breakfast.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This is a popular spot for breakfast or brunch. We went for brunch on Sunday. There was a line, but it moved quick. Service was good.

They are famous for the various Eggs Benedict meals. I had the bagel and lox Eggs Benedict. It was a sliced bagel with onion and tomato with a layer of lox on top. Then it was further toped with two poached eggs and hollandaise sauce. I got a side of home fries. It was a soggy mess. I didn't love it.

Other's in my party enjoyed it more than I did. The omelettes looked good and where huge --- 5 or 6 eggs. The fruit looked OK.

Good location. Nice server. Quick service. Ok pricing. I just don't feel the need to rush back with so many other choices along Gulf Blvd.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Ate here this morning for breakfast. Was very busy but we waited only about five minutes. Service was quite slow. I ordered the steak and eggs, while my wife ordered the club omelet. Took a while to get our food. The portion sizes were enormous! Food was excellent! Prices are high, but justified by the amount and quality of food you get. Would definitely recommend.