5,140 results
All reviews compass grille harry's bar rum runners bar king suite fire pit parking fee ocean view live music beach resort living area spring break family vacation grocery store gulf blvd pools glen kathy
Reviewed 16 August 2018

Having given Sirata the opportunity to reply to my email of 7th July and subsequent chasers(despite also chasing this up also via Twitter and Facebook and being promised a reply), I am now unfortunately in the situation where I have to write an honest review. on 16th August I still await reply a to my original email!!!!!!! We checked out of the hotel on 7th July after a 3 night stay. Goods were removed from our room by cleaners way before the 11am checkout time and I have requested an explanation and a refund for lost goods. There was no “do not disturb sign” available when we left at 9.30am having packed everything and taken it to the car intending to return at 11am to remove items that we didn' t want to leave in the warm car during this period. We stripped the beds, removed towels from the bathroom, washed and dried dishes and left the room immaculate. When we returned to the room at 11am so much was removed which was required for our onward journey to our villa in Orlando. This included a cooler picnic bag, unopened sweets and gifts for family, wine, beer, crisps, special juice bottles brought from the UK, salt, pepper, so on and so on. Given the fact that everything was neatly stored in front of the fridge, it was evident that it wasn't just an odd item left behind in a drawer that may have been overlooked upon our departure!!!!. On returning to the room I challenged the cleaners in the hall who either didn't speak English or pretended not to understand my anger and frustration at items being removed from my room without authorisation. I was escorted along the hallway through another door to the opposite end of the block where certain items in the cooler bag were underneath the cleaner's trolley ready to "take to reception". Where was the rest???? There was no way the this had only just been cleared from the room given the pace in which the cleaner took to walk me along the corridor to retrieve the bag. This has put a real dampener on our stay and I will take it further unless a refund is processed to my card for the total of the goods that I then had to repurchase. When we arrived at the hotel on 4th July a woman was in the reception physically crying because her room was dirty and she had no luggage delivered and she had to pay a cleaner to actually clean her room at 4pm. This did not fill me with great confidence and unfortunately my experience was not much better. Hopefully this review will prompt a satisfactory response from the Management team . . . .

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank lindsayyoung75
Janet K, Marketing Coordinator at Sirata Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Lindsay, thanks again for choosing Sirata Beach Resort and for sharing your valued feedback. I'm glad we had the opportunity to connect with you and find a way to make things right. Again, please accept our sincere apologies and we do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

4 days remaining of our vacation!! So full review will follow (watch this space), but tonight will take some explaining. Happy hour at Harry’s 8pm until 8:30pm??? How does that work!
Apparently on trip adviser you need to write a minimum of 200 words after this vacation it will be equivalent to a a biography.
This is my first time on trip advisor but after this experience it won’t be the last!
Update in 3days! Brace yourself!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Chinner68
Jeffrey A, Director of Marketing at Sirata Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Hi there,

I apologize that you are not enjoying your vacation. We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally and see how we can make things better.

Can you please respond with your name, or please reach out to Erin at the Front Desk and she will be happy to speak with you.

Again, my apologies.

Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

The wife and I bought a groupon to stay here for three nights and it included breakfast buffet passes each day ($90 in value alone). Glen at the front desk was awesome and even helped us out when we lost some of the passes. Karen at Harry’s beach bar was also great and was spot on with her food recommendations and drinks, plus she was fun to chat with while we sat there at the bar. We also had a couple drinks at Rumrunners and the staff there were great too. All around an enjoyable stay and we’ll be heading back next month. Highly recommend Sirata!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Janet K, Marketing Coordinator at Sirata Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

We're happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed our beautiful Resort, Ethan. Sirata Beach Resort prides itself in delivering exceptional service to all our guests and we'll be sure to recognize Glen, Karen and the Rum Runners staff for their outstanding service. We hope to see you back here again very soon!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

My wife and I just stayed at the Sirata Beach Resort. We have been there before and returned because it's our favorite place to stay on St. Pete Beach. The newly renovated rooms are great and have very comfortable beds. The new pool that opened yesterday is beautiful. The staff as always is part of the reason we keep going back. The resort is still in the process of being refurbished and work will be starting on the other pool and Harry's Beach Bar. This place just keeps getting better.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Janet K, Marketing Coordinator at Sirata Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review and for the kind comments about our property and wonderful staff! We’re all so excited to hear you had an amazing time and look forward to hearing from you when you travel brings you back to St. Pete Beach.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Sirata for 3 nights with my mom and a family friend with her mom! The weather was beautiful and the hotel was even better! We ate at the Rum Runner and Michelle was our waitress! She was excellent! :)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Ashley P, Manager at Sirata Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Heather,

There's nothing we love more than knowing you had an incredible time at our resort! We pride ourselves on our dedicated and friendly team members and we're thrilled Michelle provided you with the service that we consistently strive for. We can't wait to see you back here for more unforgettable memories.