“Great Ribs”
Review of PJ’s Oyster Bar

PJ’s Oyster Bar
Ranked #81 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

OMG their BBQ Babyback Ribs are delicious. The meat just falls off the bone. The sauce extremely tasty. I had fries and a side salad. Fries were really good...could have been more. Salad good too...and not just iceberg like many restaurants do. My Wife's grilled shrimp were perfect with her baked potato. I heard the Mudslides are awesome...But I was too full to try one.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We had a group of 10 mixture of young adults to older. Everyone found something great to order a snd I ordered Stone Crab - my first taste! Everything was cooked to perfection and the crab was delicious! Great service and friendly staff. A must restaurant to visit if you are looking for fresh seafood.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Not only is PJ's sentimental to my wife and I, the food,service and prices are always good. We come back here every year on our anniversary plus a few times in between. I love the Chicago Oysters, wings, Oysters Rockefeller, grouper and all the shrimp dishes. I have never had bad service. I have always received good value for the money. But best of all, I have always been with the best companion....my wife. PJ's makes it special every year. And one of the servers there even remembers out anniversary every year. She is a sweetheart.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

One of the best lunch specials in all of St Pete Beach...until 5 pm daily....some of the freshest seafood around...My favorite is their Fish & Chips!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

Stopped in for our first time after reading some decent reviews. We were not disappointed! The food was amazing, and the service was second to none! The restaurant has a very unique theme to it, and all staff was very friendly. There was more than ample selection of menu items for all taste preferences (believe me, our kids are as picky as they come!), and the food was brought out very quickly, and hot! We will definitely be back again!