Open today: 7:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Great ride to Saint Vincent and little Saint George!

Great ride to Saint Vincent and little Saint George! Took a similar excursion last year around the... read more

Reviewed 16 June 2022
January71
Lexington, Kentucky
via mobile
RED SNAPPER FISHING

We had a great trip with Caption Wes on June 2, 2022. 5 of us got our red snapper ;limit in about... read more

Reviewed 13 June 2022
brucetD3739SE

All reviews captain wes red snapper fishing trip dolphin show highly recommend this charter unique experience fishing spots great trip caught lots of fish an adventure great fishing saw dolphins shell hunting sunset cruise catch boat sgi
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing experience! Really a trip of a lifetime when Captain Wes spotted a sea turtle struggling in the water. We realized we needed to rescue it! What an adventure! Captain Wes was so excited to give us a great experience! We had a blast, our kids are still talking about it! And then we saw dolphins to top it off! Thank you for such a fun afternoon!!
- The Zeckmeister's

Date of experience: April 2017
BAYVIEWCHARTERSOFSGI, Owner at Bay View Charters of SGI, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Thank you! Very happy you enjoyed the trip. And, thank you for your help with the sea turtle rescue.
Hope to see you all the next time you're on St. George Island.

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

We live in Sopchoppy and had some friends in from Maine. Called Capt. Wes and was able to book on very short notice. It was a great day and Capt Wes put us on many fish. I have been on many charter boats on greater Tampa Bay And the Keys. Wes has a great personality and works to put you on fish to take home.

Date of experience: April 2017

Thank you for booking with Bay View Charters of SGI!
Hope to see you again when red snapper season opens.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

AMAZING! The best charter I have ever completed. I have my own boat, I know other charters on the island but Capt Wes is knowledge, kind, friendly and patient. Great for business charters, family fun or group of people who want the best. I have my own boat but after the experience with Capt Wes I will definitely return on his charter. Everyone in our trip caught loads of fish and he has the top equipment available on his boat, organized comfortable and a powerful vessel. Don't miss the opportunity of a lifetime you won't be disappointed in any way. Ladies a bucket list and gents, a relaxing get away with the boys, families he will make sure your children safety is first and will give them an experience of a lifetime to see the little ones brig in your fresh dinner. I will definitely return trip from a wonderful gentleman best on the island Captain Wes is a remarkable individual I had the pleasure to meet through my many travels at home and abroad. Don't miss out he books up early but can find time to hopefully fir you in. Haven't had that much fun since I was a small child fishing with my dad in Miami, except the gulf is wide open.

Date of experience: April 2017
BAYVIEWCHARTERSOFSGI, Owner at Bay View Charters of SGI, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Thank you. It was a great day fishing!
Tight Lines.

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

Best fishing charter around captan Wes is the best and knows just where the sweet spots are. Great day of fishing if you wants great experience then book a trip with captan Wes and Joann you won't be disappointed

Date of experience: April 2017

Thank you. Great day fishing with you guys!

Captain Wes

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Went out with Wes on the first day of grouper season. Fabulous time, tons of fish.?L Captain wes is knowledgeable, patient and kind. Highly recommend.

Date of experience: April 2017

Thank you. Hope to see you again soon.
Captain Wes