The hotel staff was very helpful at check-in. The apparent senior clerk on duty, heard I was there for the Florida's Birding and Photofest, and alerted my clerk to the fact that I qualified for the lower rate of $99.00. When I checked-out, I had an unused shuttle bus pass that I purchased at the suggestion of the same clerk who thought it would be a good option for getting to downtown St. Augustine. Manager quicky credited the amount of its purchase at check-out since I had not used it. Same manager refilled my ice chest for my drive back home.
I took some great pictures of the Tiki Bar shack as well as a sunrise on the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort offers the best of both worlds, being directly on St. Augustine Beach, and only 10 minutes to historic 'Old Town.' Hotel amenities include a full service restaurant, free Wi-Fi, direct beach access, large outdoor pool, poolside tiki bar (seasonal) and a friendly staff. A variety of room options are available in our 150-room, 5-floor hotel, ranging from ground-floor rooms which are pet-friendly to partial view rooms to direct oceanfront rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isle Oceanfront Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn St Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn Saint Augustine Beach
- Saint Augustine Beach Holiday Inn