We stayed at holiday isle in Februray on an impromptu stop in St. Augustine. We were referred to them by the Hamptons front desk after finding out they were booked. Holiday Isle's front desk staff was super friendly and helpful with local restaurant recommendations. The room was large and nicely furnished. And the most important thing to me, very clean! We did not have an oceanfront room but we could see the ocean from our balcony that faced the parking lot. Beautiful outdoor pool that is connected by a lovely deck/gazebo that leads right to the beach. The cleaning staff was so generous, stopping us in the hall to ask if they could get us anything and if we had enough towels! We really felt we got such great service and accommodations for less than $90/night. I've stayed in resorts and paid more than twice the $ for less service. The only thing I would change would be counter space in the bathroom. We will stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort offers the best of both worlds, being directly on St. Augustine Beach, and only 10 minutes to historic 'Old Town.' Hotel amenities include a full service restaurant, free Wi-Fi, direct beach access, large outdoor pool, poolside tiki bar (seasonal) and a friendly staff. A variety of room options are available in our 150-room, 5-floor hotel, ranging from ground-floor rooms which are pet-friendly to partial view rooms to direct oceanfront rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isle Oceanfront Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn St Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn Saint Augustine Beach
- Saint Augustine Beach Holiday Inn