“Dont judge this shack it is a must go stop!!! Best food on beach!”

Burrito Works Taco Shop
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

UFO loaded w chicken tomatoes lettuce cilantro sour cream yummm! Tacos superb chips homemade and the wait in line worth it kids fav place burritto great too!

1  Thank Mimkay

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

They have the best food I ever had . We read their reviews and went I would give them 10 stars if I can. They have the best burritos/taco “UFO”s .they even have vegetarian and vegan options . Small place in st Augustine market place but a MUst go. We went in jan so it was bit cold may need a jacket

Date of visit: January 2018
2  Thank Maulshree1985
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped by here on a whim after a day at the beach. Excellent food and friendly staff! UFO Baja style with fish was delicious! Our 11 year also loved the chicken burrito.

2  Thank CatbertHR
Reviewed 3 April 2018

There was no seasoning of any kind that I could detect on my chicken burrito bowl. Plain white rice, plain black beans and flavorless chicken (where's the cumin, garlic, chili powder, etc?). I thought maybe mine was a mistake but my partners was similarly flavorless. Sure there's a fair amount of condiments but we were missing the requested #10 sauce (we had it to go so weren't driving back out). It seems the other folks who rave about the taste may have never had food with proper seasoning. But, there's a great selection of bottle beer and the prices are fair.

Date of visit: April 2018
TacoShopManager, Operations Manager at Burrito Works Taco Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Hi dolomoto,

Sounds like we missed the mark on your trip to the Store. I am sharing this info with the Manager and appreciate the feedback. I would like it if you would email me at tacoshopmanager@gmail.com and let's see what I can do to get you back for another visit. Thanks!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I wish we had more time in St. Augustine Beach to visit this place more than once! We visited on a Friday night around 10pm. Friendly and quick service and the tacos were to die for! The flavors all went together so well and the prices were very fair. There was a nice little covered area to eat at....

Date of visit: March 2018