“tennis lesson was well worth the investment”

St Augustine Tennis at Treaty Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Private tennis lessons at 1/2 the cost charged by private tennis clubs by Coach Vita and Coach Bobby. Coach Vita & Bobby each have 12 years of varied experience teaching kids and adults of all ages and levels. Both are certified as a "Professional" by both the USPTA and the PTR. Their best attributes are their patience and sense of humor. They do not teach tennis for the money but because they truly love helping their students live their dreams.Several years experience as Head Tennis Coach for Pedro Menendez Hugh School & Gamble Rogers Middle School. Coach Vita played Division 2 college singles and doubles and currently plays in USTA National Tournaments.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

My family and I were in St Augustine Beach for vacation in early April 2018. We scheduled a tennis lesson for our son with Coach Vita. She did a great job of quickly determining his skill level, helping to hone his level of play and also point out some bad habits that once worked on showed immediate improvement. Coach Bobby also captured video of our son serving, and both he and Coach Vita spent some time showing him the proper serving grip and approach. If you want to be treated well and work with folks who genuinely care about your improvement as a tennis player, you should schedule lessons with Vita and Bobby. It will be well worth your investment.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My family went to St. Augustine Beach on vacation, and we scheduled our 12 year old son for a tennis lesson while there. This turned out to be an excellent tennis lesson with Coach Vita and Coach Bobby. Coach Vita spent most of the time with him, and she did a great job of quickly determining his skill level, and addressing several items/habits that made immediate improvement in his game. Coach Bobby also captured video of my son serving, and then both he and Coach Vita offered valuable tips and guidance to take him from an average serve to a game-changing serve. If you want to improve your tennis game while being treated with genuine respect (without being talked down to or having your time wasted), be sure to schedule a lesson with Vita and Bobby.

Coach Bobby R, Manager at St Augustine Tennis at Treaty Park, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Greg than you for taking the time to write such a thorough review. Reading what you wrote is what inspires Coach Vita and I to try our best with every student.

Preston is a good athlete and a good listener. We hope he continues his tennis journey at home.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I was in St. Augustine for a week for vacation. I don’t know anyone here and I was itching to play some tennis so on a whim I reached out to coach Bobby. He responded immediately and connected me with coach Vita. She fit me in right away for a lesson and I liked it so much I requested a second one later on the week. Coach Vita is an excellent coach and I’m confident she helped improve my game with her advice and drills. Look her up even if you’re just in town for a short while.

1  Thank David C
Coach Bobby R, Manager at St Augustine Tennis at Treaty Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

David I am pleased you enjoyed your sessions with Coach Vita. She is an outstanding coach with a true passion for teaching tennis. Thank you for the kind review

Reviewed 3 July 2016

It's hard to find coaches that truly care. Coach Bobby goes above and beyond. We are going on vacation for a few weeks, but my daughter is taking her tennis stuff with her. To keep her on track, Coach Bobby videoed my daughter and then emailed still pictures to me with notes for areas of improvement so she could easily see her errors and we would know how to help her. My daughter has such a love for the sport (thanks to Coach Bobby's approach), that my younger daughter and even ME have started lessons. We now have a family sport (dad has always played). It's fantastic. My husbands gift request for Father's Day . . . I want to play tennis with ya'll. Can't say Thank You enough to Coach Bobby. We love you! Thanks for giving us a lifelong family sport. A few weekends ago, grandpaw even played with us @ 73 years old. So much fun!

See more reviews
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Coach Bobby and Coach Vita are great coaches. My daughter has been working with them for several months. They have a true passion for tennis and go above and beyond simply coaching. They genuinely care about my daughter's success. Coach Bobby is constantly texting and emailing articles, pictures from practice, hitting tips, etc., anything that can help her develop physically and mentally as a tennis player. I highly recommend Coach Bobby and Coach Vita. We love them!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Coach Bobby R, Manager at St Augustine Tennis at Treaty Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2016

Wow! We can't tell you how much we appreciate your kind and thoughtful words. This is why we love teaching tennis ...