“Oh, So Fresh and Tasty!!”
Review of Baitong Thai Sushi

Baitong Thai Sushi
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Although situated in a rather unassuming but quite convenient location, and clean but not impressive of decor, Bai Tong really impresses with the super freshness of its sushi and sashimi, and the tantalizing flavors of its Thai dishes.

The service was smiling, friendly and accommodating.

I have been a sushi and Thai food lover for well over a decade now.
I lunched here, for the first time, with 5 friends to celebrate the birthdays of 2 of them. We all ordered different items from the regular and the lunch menus, and each of us freely shared bits of our dishes. Therefore, I sampled 12 - 15 different items, interspersed with sips of Sing-Ha ;-), from appetizers to the delightful complementary dessert Bai Tong provided the Birthday Celebrants.

I do not hesitate to say I was singularly impressed with every item, and on a scale of 1 to 5, I would rate each and every one 5+

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Found a great Asian restaurant! We had Delicious fresh sushi and sashimi! Crispy duck! Pad Thai! Lots of rolls to choose from. Wine, beer and saki.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Decided to try this relatively new sushi spot by first placing a takeout order. Called in the order and was told 15-20 minutes. Actual time was about 45 mins so had to stand around for 30 mins after arriving. When I asked why so long I was told "we're very busy, would you like an ice water?" The restaurant is rather small, thus when crowded very noisy. Granted we were not in a great mood when we arrived home with the order, but we found the food very average. Spring rolls were nothing special, the Pad Thai noodles tasted little of peanut and we couldn't detect any crushed peanuts, and the sushi roll was dry. Maybe we'll give it another try in 6 months, but not in a rush.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Dinner was delicious. For an appetizer we had a sushi roll that was quite tasty. I had Pad Thai that was very appetizing . My husband said his Panang Curry was very good.
The staff was attentive, friendly and very accommodating with my food allergy.
Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We found the restaurant to be clean and cheery. The staff was very professional. The Ahi Tuna is excellent and seafood dishes were lightly breaded and very tasty.