“Busy 30 min wait but good!”

Mango Mango's Caribbean Grill & Bar
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Mango ahi tuna wrap ti dir for delicious, chicken fingers and kids hamburger a big hit chicken wings worst ever had if you go order wrap then worth it! Family of four w 2 kids 75$ w tip :)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

By far, the best food and service on St. Augustine beach! Mango’s is clean, friendly, fast and delicious! We had terrible luck at several restaurants in the area due to awful service and dirty, sticky eating areas. My family of four stumbled upon Mango’s and have already eaten here twice this week because they have so much variety and we couldn’t wait to come back for more! The ahi tuna tacos were excellent and flavorful! The hamburgers are huge and fresh-loaded with a variety of toppings! The crabby patty sandwich was delicious! And they are famous for the corn cakes, which we tried as an appetizer the first night, and my son ordered as an entree with jerk chicken the second night. It is so interesting and flavorful-you’ll love it! My husband wants to go back one more time before the vacation week ends!

1  Thank autumnotr
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The atmosphere was crowded and busy when we finally got seat after 20 minutes wait. Service was great and food ok. I got the pollo con arroz which was ok, it has a lot of chicken and the flavor was ok, plantain was burned and not the best I got. It took a long time to get our food, but the staff was very friendly and as long as I was served..time didn't matter to me cause my family was hungry at 9pm.lol.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Small, very casual restaurant in three rooms. The middle room is the bar area, and tends to be pretty noisy. (Next time we'll sit in the back room.) The crab cakes and the coconut shrimp were absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I had the Arroz com Pollo and my husband had tuna tacos. This is hands down the best food we’ve had in St. Augustine. Spicy, delicious and great service!!!!