“Delicious sushi and fried rice!”
Review of Saigon to Tokyo

Saigon to Tokyo
Ranked #289 of 622 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Description: We hope that you will enjoy everything you see and come to our restaurant for a satisfying dining experience. Saigon To Tokyo, is family owned & operated. We are beyond grateful to have the opportunity to open an Authentic Vietnamese & Asian cuisine to share our family specialty with all of our guests. Our family chefs have been known for their creative combinations of spices and sauces; bringing the very best of Asian flavors to your dish and meeting the expectations of any one who appreciates good quality food. Our restaurant offers Vietnamese Food, and a vast selection of Specialty Entrees. When dining with us, you're in for a treat. Our team believes in providing excellent customer service in a clean & welcoming atmosphere. We are confident that we will be one of your favorite "GO TO" restaurants here in St Augustine, FL. Open for lunch and dinner; we would like to welcome you, your family, and friends to Saigon to Tokyo! Thank you for your support! Sincerely, The Saigon Family
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Came for the first time after hearing g amazing things about this place. We ordered fried dumplings, which were ah-mazing, and the flagler roll. The sashimi was pricey, but worth it. Then as our entree we had fried rice and a tofu Bahn Mi. Delicious! My husband also ordered a green tea Boba tea. We loved it.
The service was excellent and the quick. We most definitely come back.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We stopped for shopping in the area and found this jewel. Our server, David was attentive and knowledgeable. We asked about his favorites and he didn't steer us wrong. The Beef Bun was just as he described. Light and fresh. The portion was sizable but not over whelming. His sushi suggestions were spot on. The Flagler and St Augustine were amazing. Again you can taste the freshness. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Service was great. Our waitress was informative and sweet! We tried a sushi roll and an entree. Both were so good! The portions are so big that my husband and I had no problem splitting the meal. Can't wait to go again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

I visited Saigon to Tokyo twice in one week to try their Pho and sushi and was not disappointed! The wait staff was friendly and helpful in selecting menu items, restrooms were well kept, and sushi was fresh and tasty! I actually ordered the Pho Togo for my sister and it was enough for both of us to share later for dinner. Even with it being chilled and re heated at home it was fantastic! As a local of St. Augustine this place is now one of my "go to" spots!

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

So, a friend highly recommended this place to us and we LOVE a good bowl of pho...

Staff was friendly and the ambiance was soothing (cool and dim- perfect escape from the scorching Florida sun)

We ordered 2 beers and 2 bowls of pho. I got veggie/tofu and my husband got chicken.

Two big steaming bowls came out with all the extras - lime, sliced jalepeno, mung bean sprouts, cilantro and mint... Hoisin, soy and sriracha on the table. We were excited! So I garnished my bowl up and started chowing down!

First flavor I noticed was... starchy??.... i added more hot sauce more hoisin... still kinda bland... where is the star anise flavor??! I thought maybe my husband's would be better - like maybe they use a different base for vegetarian pho? Sadly, his was the same...

Now the presentation was great, but honestly I would not order their pho again based on this experience. I can't speak for any of their other menu items, which may be amazing!