its nice to find a great place to stay.steve is a very friendy host and hotel owner.my wife and i stayed at 2 other hotels in the area.one was ok,the second was horrible.it was st augastine beach resort which was horrible and twice the price.its a great place to stay and when we visit st aug.again we wont have to look for another hotel.we will stay here whenever we return.i read some of the other reviews and have to say there are some very imaginative people out there.towel madeof paper?come on now that would not even be cost effective.several blocks to the beach?its really only a few hundred foot walk.this is a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy larger than average rooms and suites with pool, free continental breakfast, covered parking, morning paper and trolley service to historic downtown all just a few yards from the beautiful St. Augustine Beaches on Anastasia Island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your St Augustine Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Augustine Island Hotel Saint Augustine
- St Augustine Island Saint
- Ramada Saint Augustine