Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Megan Rocks!

We took Megan’s tour last Saturday and she was informative and very entertaining. We highly... read more

Pamela S

from US$ 28.07
from US$ 46.15
from US$ 79.50
6,479 results
All reviews free tour florida mule ice plant gift shop great tour gin and vodka local farmers free samples our tour guide mixed drinks sugar cane drink samples free booze local business small batch for sale bourbon
Reviewed today via mobile

We took Megan’s tour last Saturday and she was informative and very entertaining. We highly recommend!

Reviewed today

The way they have the waiting area laid out is very nice. It has a lot of reading material and items for you to look at. The tour guide was very informative. They didn’t skimp on your tasting shots. Even after the tour had ended, they had employees around the bar in the merchandise area pouring shots if there was something else you wanted to try.
The one down side of the tour – too many underage college kids! They were rude, in the way, trying to figure out who was going to get a free shot and chatting the whole time. My suggestion would be to limit under age kids unless they’re with their parents. The tour would have been better without all of them.

Reviewed today

When my husband and I go on trips, I always look for various things to do beforehand and found the St. Augustine Distillery. I am so happy we went! The free tour is short and very informative. Allan was our guide and did a fantastic job. I loved the history and the story of how locals got together and started this place, how they use local products and only move out of Florida for items when it is absolutely necessary. Every single product is made using only supplies from the USA. When the tour is over, you hit the tasting room for samples of three mixed drinks! After that, you go to the shop. Oh boy! We blew the budget up there (we knew we would) on whiskey, gin and mixers. All the employees were friendly and answered all our questions. You can even try a taste before you buy. Don't miss it!

Reviewed yesterday

They were all enthusiastic, guide, bartender, which does come over. I assume that this would not have been the first time this year for them?
Did learn a few things on the tour, though.
A bit biased on Bourbon, but not really my bag, so hey ho
They do others Rum, Gin, Vodka
You can sample cocktails and the end products
Maybe there is always the catch

Reviewed yesterday

Tour guide was great! She gave the history of the building, how the owners got started, everything about the history, location, background in addition to how the spirits are distilled. Wonderful tasting of cocktail 'shots' after the tour. Free admission and great gift shop as well!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Stepped off the beaten path and went to enjoy a farm to table lunch. I ordered the Little Red Corvette and BLT. Lover's choice was the Bloody Mary and Brunch tacos.. Divine ❣

Reviewed 2 days ago

WOW what a place....right here in St Augustine.....LOVE the history.....Love the 'style'.... Love the love.......The staff is superb....The liquor is DELICIOUS.......what a delight. How nice that this business thrives and is ALL about FLORIDA !! amen to the owners......The management of this place is fantastic !! Go Matt Go...

Reviewed 2 days ago

Friendly people, clean distillery, with a great tasting Burbon. A bonus was the vodka and gin they distill.

1  Thank RDaleDavis
Reviewed 2 days ago

I was on the trolley tour & stopped here for their tour. It's quite fascinating to see how ice used to be made "back in the day". The "museum" was put together with some excellent information & pictures that make it easy to understand what was done before many of us were even born.

The history of the distillery & how it started is quite interesting. I was fascinated seeing how gin, vodka, rum, whiskey & bourbon are made. Quite a fascinating process that was explained so people of all levels could understand. My only criticism is that the young girl doing the tour could talk a lot slower so everyone could hear her in the big cavernous room.

We then went into the tasting room & everything was fabulous. Then, of course, into the shop. Their chocolate rum biscotti were SPECTACULAR. I'm sorry I only bought 2 packages.

1  Thank BabyKato
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Oh wow ! The guides, the tour, the info and the amazing chance to taste what they make. Handcrafted ! The port finished bourbon is my favorite ! The opportunity to try something other than wine ( although my favorite) has given me a better understanding distilleries. Best part of all THIS is that they offer it for FREE ! Although , You won’t be able to leave this place without stopping at the shop and buying it all.

2  Thank Lolita R