“Spotless and very cute”
Review of The Cozy Inn

The Cozy Inn
Ranked #3 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Sooo clean. We stayed for 3 nights . The first room was a standard room which was darling and a little on the small side. However, it was not too small for us. It looks like the rooms had recently been done over. The bathroom had only a shower which is fine with us. Towels were much better than in many hotels. The room we were in was booked for the third night so we had to move. I hope to attach pictures of that place which is across the road from the office. That place had a kitchen, living area, bedroom, bath and the super porch. Again decor was so cute. The front porch looked really inviting, but we never had time to sit there. Again I must emphasize that it was soooooo clean. This is a place that it is obvious that the owners take pride in.
The people in the office were very nice and helpful. If coming to the area again this will be our place to stay and hope it will be for more than three nights. This is the kind of place that I sort of hate to share because it is such a treasure.

Room Tip: Just ask them to describe the different rooms.
2  Thank LV2travelmore
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 25 March 2012

We just checked in today and are blown away. Check-in was super easy and our little efficiency room is gorgeous! This is the best hotel I've stayed in while visiting St. Augustine to date(and I've stayed in A LOT!) No need to search any further...this will be our only St. Augustine hotel from now on!

• Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank Mrs_Burton32809
Reviewed 22 March 2012

For five weeks my husband and I called a townhouse at the Cozy Inn home. I was in a yoga teacher training program, and my husband just enjoying tagging along. We found the two story unit to be perfect for our time in St. Augustine. About a 1.5 mile walk to the old town restaurants, galleries, bars; an easy 10 minute auto commute for me, always knowing I'd have a safe and secure parking space right outside our place. Villano Beach is a very close drive or bike ride. The downstairs living area was comfortably furnished, the full kitchen well equipped, and the upstairs bedroom and bathroom very nice (would suggest addition of drawers for clothes storage). We had weekend sofa-bed visitors twice--tight quarters to share with anyone other than close friends or small children. The service was great, including our wonderful and responsive housekeeper. Internet service was fast and reliable. It would have been nice to have an outside patio or balcony, but we brought our own chairs and sat under the front overhang occasionally. We will definitely recommend Cozy Inn to others, and stay there on my next yoga retreat!

Room Tip: If asking for a townhouse, get an end one for less noise from neighbors.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Jane Z
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We stayed here one night. The split level arrangement felt gracious, and obvious care was taken with the decor. Flat screen t.v.s both upstairs and down. However, I was unnerved by the ubiquitous smell of cleaning fluid, or perhaps bug spray. A small lizard joined us inside in the morning. Be sure and ask for your AAA discount at booking. You won't get it after. Finally, it's a brisk 20 minute walk into town, alongside a busy street, if you choose to leave your car at the Cozy Inn.

1  Thank Barbara L
Reviewed 15 March 2012

My fiance and I set out to plan a trip and found this lovely hotel on a website. Although we had some bumps because of the travel site (book directly if you do), they were more then willing to make up for the mix up that wasn't even their fault. The economy room was just the right size for my fiance and I for a short weekend and extremely clean. We even had a bottle of wine with two glasses waiting for us to cover the inconvenience of the issue with the travel site. The front desk people were very accommodating and helpful. I loved the stay and probley slept the best I have slept in a while. This is a great place for a getaway in St Augustine

2  Thank Denora H