“Just Perfect!”

Ranked #2 of 78 Hotels in St. Augustine
Lakeland, Florida
“Just Perfect!”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

We just checked in today and are blown away. Check-in was super easy and our little efficiency room is gorgeous! This is the best hotel I've stayed in while visiting St. Augustine to date(and I've stayed in A LOT!) No need to search any further...this will be our only St. Augustine hotel from now on!

• Stayed March 2012
3 Thank Mrs_Burton32809
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (246)
Lake Park, Georgia
Reviewed 22 March 2012

For five weeks my husband and I called a townhouse at the Cozy Inn home. I was in a yoga teacher training program, and my husband just enjoying tagging along. We found the two story unit to be perfect for our time in St. Augustine. About a 1.5 mile walk to the old town restaurants, galleries, bars; an easy 10 minute auto commute for me, always knowing I'd have a safe and secure parking space right outside our place. Villano Beach is a very close drive or bike ride. The downstairs living area was comfortably furnished, the full kitchen well equipped, and the upstairs bedroom and bathroom very nice (would suggest addition of drawers for clothes storage). We had weekend sofa-bed visitors twice--tight quarters to share with anyone other than close friends or small children. The service was great, including our wonderful and responsive housekeeper. Internet service was fast and reliable. It would have been nice to have an outside patio or balcony, but we brought our own chairs and sat under the front overhang occasionally. We will definitely recommend Cozy Inn to others, and stay there on my next yoga retreat!

Room Tip: If asking for a townhouse, get an end one for less noise from neighbors.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Jane Z
Stamford, CT
Reviewed 21 March 2012

We stayed here one night. The split level arrangement felt gracious, and obvious care was taken with the decor. Flat screen t.v.s both upstairs and down. However, I was unnerved by the ubiquitous smell of cleaning fluid, or perhaps bug spray. A small lizard joined us inside in the morning. Be sure and ask for your AAA discount at booking. You won't get it after. Finally, it's a brisk 20 minute walk into town, alongside a busy street, if you choose to leave your car at the Cozy Inn.

1 Thank Barbara L
Flint, Michigan
Reviewed 15 March 2012

My fiance and I set out to plan a trip and found this lovely hotel on a website. Although we had some bumps because of the travel site (book directly if you do), they were more then willing to make up for the mix up that wasn't even their fault. The economy room was just the right size for my fiance and I for a short weekend and extremely clean. We even had a bottle of wine with two glasses waiting for us to cover the inconvenience of the issue with the travel site. The front desk people were very accommodating and helpful. I loved the stay and probley slept the best I have slept in a while. This is a great place for a getaway in St Augustine

2 Thank Denora H
SEABROOK
Reviewed 10 March 2012

My husband and I were very happy staying at "The Cozy Inn" It was just that...a little small but EXTREMELY clean and VERY quiet. The bed was also most comfortable. The color of the room(white) was very cheery as well as the colorful bedding and decor.

Will definately stay again if we are in St. Augustine. The Staff was extremely friendly and helpful.

1 Thank Kathleen P