“Best Sashimi in town”

Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Authentic Japanese Restaurant: Welcome to Mikato Japanese Steak House Hibachi and Sushi Bar restaurant. Look around. Have a seat. If this is your first visit, prepare to taste the greatest hibachi, teppanyaki, sushi and authentic Japanese dishes you've ever eaten. For any occasions: Mikato offers premier services. We can provide an exquisite display for a full service event, or you can use our platters to enhance other offerings, because we make every event better! Mikato possesses: All the qualities of a perfect dining experience. Enjoy the finest in steak and seafood skillfully prepared and presented with great flair by Master teppan-yaki chefs over an open flame on your table top grill. The speed and dexterity of our chefs will dazzle you and the exotic, elegant atmosphere will delight you.
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Randi, the Sushi Master, is not only an excellent sushi master, he is an artist. My favorite dish is the sashimi entrée (I don't want to stuff me with empty rice carbs) and it always sends me to heaven. The quality of the fish is excellent, the presentation makes it a perfect experience.

1  Thank Wolfgang S

Reviewed 7 January 2017

We love going here for special occasions but you have to ask for sam. He's funny and actually knows what he's doing on the grill. We've had others burn or undercooked but sam has never let us down. It's dinner and a show. I love to get their mayo dressing and soup. I sometimes crave it. I cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Loved the atmosphere, Brittany our server was delightful, food great- even the soup and salad. I had the shrimp and scallops. Our was so much food had plenty to bring home. Loved the cabbage too.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

The best Japanese I have ever had. Our chef was awesome, very interactive with my 3 yr old nephew. Everyone enjoyed the experience!!! Will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I have been wanting to have another habachi grill experience since my very first time in Georgia and I'm so happy we went to Mikato's. The man doing the grilling was really helpful and didn't mind all the food issues I deal with. There were 3 different dining groups at the grill and he was attentive to all of us. The food was very good. It is a bit pricey, but after all it is dinner and I've seen pricier. Also, the quality and quantity of the food made it worth the cost. Our server was prompt and saw to our every need. It's not something we can do all the time, but for a special treat it's awesome! I'll definitely go again.

2  Thank jqg97