“Wowed by this hotel restaurant ”

Villagio Bar and Grill
Ranked #248 of 632 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 100
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Villagio Italian Grille, located inside The Renaissance World Golf Village Resort. Farm to fork fresh right to your table. Indigenous, independent, and indulging. Great food, great atmosphere and great service.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised. Fresh sour dough bread was warm, light and delicious. Our server, Helen, was attentive and excellent. We loved the chicken with pasta, fantastic garlic bread and risotto with mushrooms. I may return to this hotel just to enjoy the restaurant.

Chris J, Manager at Villagio Bar and Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thanks for the kind words, I will pass it on to the server.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

The menu is not very big, but it does have a variety of both lighter and larger meals. Food quality was fine; service also.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I wanted to go here for a while. I am sorry that I did not look at the menu online first. We went with friends and the atmosphere was good but my salad was extra with my meal, my vegetables were extra with my meal. I could have had mashed potatoes or French fries with my salmon. I opt out of the potatoes. My bill was $83.00 for two with no drinks and no dessert plus tip. It was not worth $100.00. I would have gone to Ruth Chris instead.
The bread was given to us with ancient olive oil and vinegar no butter.

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

It is unusual for me to rave about a meal in a Hotel restaurant. However, Villagio at the Renaissance Golf Village in St. Augustine, FL has changed my opinion. The service from Inevona was excellent. The menu was diverse. And the quality of the food was excellent. This restaurant was better than any of the others in town. I had a Burrata Caprese Salad that was loaded with Heirloom Tomatoes. Followed by Grilled Mahi and Mushroom Rissoto. Touched off with a glass of Joel Gott Cabernet. Best meal
I’ve had in five years of traveling to this part of Florida. I’ll sacrifice the view for this quality of food any day of the week. It has changed my definition of Hotel food forever.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Had dinner here after a long convention day in the hotel. The server was EXTREMELY slow, and totally absent most of the time. Very annoying. The food was good (when it FINALLY arrived), but very overpriced - I would recommend going anywhere else in the area for a reasonably priced decent meal.