“Lunch or dinner on a budget”
Review of Panda Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #341 of 638 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 18 September 2016

Most of the chinese carryouts in this town are mediocore and not all that clean. Panda Express is just the opposite. It's cafeteria style, walk down the isle and pick your items, already made on display. The ingredients are high quality, service is fast and friendly and the prices are great. They also have a carryout drive thru window. I have eaten there at least a half dozen times, never been disappointed.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

Good and cheap. Portions are larged, perhaps too large is you consider the plate (the bowl is sufficient for French guys like us). We recommend it for lunch rather than dîner.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

The food was good and hot, with a nice variety for fast food. Our lo mien was a little dry, but everything else was tasty. They offer several combinations of entrees and sides to satisfy everyone's appetites and budgets. Many locals seem to eat in and take out.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

I had never been here because I don't care for fast food in general, and definitely not Chinese fast food. But last night the location was right and my friend said she liked the chain. I was pleasantly surprised. The staff were quite friendly and efficient. The portions were huge. I had noodles as a base. The beef with green beans was really well prepared and I loved the orange chicken which was not heavily breaded. For full disclosure, I don't care for my food to be hotly spiced and found these dishes to be just right. If you prefer something very spicy, there are hot options to order. We will definitely go again.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

This is my first bad review...Had a coupon so I drove off the island, wish I hadn't....All their food is pre-cooked, hence, was dried out...Ridiculous tiny portions, no flavor, and Big Dollars!!!....Simply put....Food is just bad, don't know why anyone would return....