“Sooo Yummy”

Cuisines: American, German
Description: Phone: (904) 826-0008
Description: Phone: (904) 826-0008
Reviewed 4 August 2017

8/3/2017 My husband ordered the peanut butter and chocolate fudge and I got 2 pieces of the macadamian turtles about $9 it was very good.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

The ice cream was scrumptious! You can sample different flavors. I chose key lime and it was yummy. I sampled sea salt caramel because the guy working said it was one of the most popular. Candies apples good too. My husband had a milkshake and it was good too!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Went there for ice cream and got the floats along with a scoop of the mint chocolate chip ice cream! Very good and refreshing. The employees very friendly as well

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This store is awesome. They have Carmel apples, fudge, ice cream, chocolate covered pretzels, and more. The staff was very friendly. We were able to have samples. We wanted our fudge divided up and the staff did this with no problem. Would definitely recommend picking up your treats at Kilwins!

Reviewed 27 July 2017

I usually could care less for ice cream of any kind, however Kilwin's ice cream won me over. The taste was so yummy. I even had it three times in two days. I usually eat ice cream one time a year. I wish we had one of these where I live. They also have all kinds of candy, fudge, candy apples, etc....and it all looks amazing. You can smell the wonderful aroma of this place as you walk down the street.