“Nice, new hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Addison, Texas
“Nice, new hotel”
Reviewed 15 April 2012

The rooms were very nice. The hotel is fairly new. Everything was very clean and comfortable. No complaints. I still prefer the Holiday Inn Express (or the Hilton if it has a decent rate). If I needed Marriott points, I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Very friendly staff. I was upgraded as a Gold member.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Lesley L
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I have been staying at the Fairfield Inn this last month for work. I was working in Jacksonville, but I really love st augustine and wanted to commute. They have a very clean and friendly atmosphere. There is a breakfast bar and coffe, juice in the mornings. There is a spacious pool are with hot tub. There is a work out room, although I have been too busy to use it, with an elliptical and tread mills. My husband came up one night during my first week and the desk would not let him in. I thought it was terrific that they were watching out for me, and that I was safe away from home. The woman who runs the dining area knew me by name within a few days, and was always friendly, made it feel a little better being away from home. I stayed in a semi suite, small sitting area with a sofa, a desk with lamp and chair, and television. The bathroom was huge, and held all of my cosmetics, and I think I over brought stuff. I have a king size bed, large closet, and flat screen tv in the bedroom. There is no kitchen, but the room has a microwave, refrigerator, and coffe maker. Well worth the price and convenience, it is outside of an outlet mall, and just a few miles from town, where I head to whenever I can. Overall a good value for what you get

Room Tip: Worth it to upgrade to the semisuite
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank GayleOrlando
Freehold, New Jersey
Reviewed 12 April 2012

My boys and I visited St. Augustine last week and stayed at this Fairfield Inn. Rooms were very clean, front desk staff was very helpful and the pool was crazy warm! It literally felt like I was in a bathtub. For someone who is always cold, it was WONDERFUL!!! My boys and I really enjoyed it! The breakfast was good each morning. I would've like to see a few more choices, but overall very good!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Lovetotravel21592310
lindavis66, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95, responded to this review, 30 April 2012
I am so glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay! I wish I had time to respond to all of the wonderful things people have to say about our property! (Unfortunately, I have to pick and choose sometimes!) I'm taking this opportunity to not just thank you but, the other travelers that have been so kind in their reviews of the Property and the Team! Thank you so much! We have a Facebook Page for the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine now. We'd love for you to "like' us so we can keep you updated should you ever be coming back our way again! We'd love the chance to serve you and your family again!

Lindsey Davis
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 April 2012

There are quite a few motels at this I-95 exit but this should be your first choice. It's on the "quiet" side of the interstate and backed by trees, so it's a bit removed from the traffic. It's very close to some of the upscale outlet stores if you want to do a little damage to your credit card. The facility enjoys all the advantages of being fairly new. The suites are a well-designed and give a feeling of being much larger than they are. The breakfast room is spacious and well supplied and the staff is pleasant. We'd choose this one again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Stayed at this hotel for two nights and we loved it. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean, beds comfy and breakfast was good. I can't say enough good things about this place, but if you stay here, you won't be disappointed. If we get back to St. Augustine next year, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple