“Best Sushi and Service I have ever had! ”

Pacific Asian Bistro
Ranked #259 of 632 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

Pacific Bistro hands down is the best Sushi Iv ever had. The owner Mas, treats his customers with the highest quality respect and makes you feel like family! The service staff all works as a TEAM and gets things done at a very fast pace. The Sushi is THE BOMB!!! I come here every Sunday evening because it's simply the best!

Reviewed 18 March 2016

Sushi
This is my go to place for sushi
best in the area. They have other great food but I go for the sushi

Reviewed 27 February 2016

The food is always great!! My favorite is the Dragon Roll. The eel and avocado is always fresh and the presentation beautiful.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We visited for dinner. There were 5 of us. Everyone seemed to like what they ordered...mostly seafood dishes which I don't eat. I ordered cashew chicken. Not a cashew in the dish. Lots of peanuts, but no cashews??? And the dish was clearly listed as "cashew chicken" on the menu. It was good never the less, but i was expecting cashews and got peanuts. Oh well. Next time I'll verify the nut they are using.

1  Thank Paula S
Reviewed 18 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went to this place several months ago and we weren't impressed at that time. We came home late from a movie last night and decided we would try it again because of its proximity. We both tried something different and I thought the chicken was poor quality. Fatty and had something chewy in it. Not much flavor either. The server brought out stale rice noodles to snack on prior to meals coming out. We wont be going back. We have heard the sushi is good, but we aren't big sushi fans so we wont be going back. The portions were large but, I would rather have quality food than a large portion of poor quality food. They have a huge menu, but if they pared it down a bit, and offered 10 dishes that were fantastic, they would be better off. Sorry, but this is a no repeater!

4  Thank Gernest59