Review Highlights
Rum Runner

We did the adult cruise. It’s worth the ride. ‘Show’ was mediocre at best, but still kind of fun... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
chrissZ7920WQ
Parrish, Florida
via mobile
Super fun

We did the adult night trip. It was very entertaining the beautiful curly red head pirate lady made... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
dallisn2021

Recommended experiences in and around St. Augustine
from US$ 19.00
from US$ 28.07
from US$ 74.95
from US$ 29.00
More Info
All reviews sword fighting rum runner treasure chest evening cruise adult beverages crew blast fun adventure voyage sail raunchy beads battle
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

Awesome Adventure with singing and swordfights. Good for kids and adults, very entertaining and there's a bar on the ship. Must do in St. Agustine.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

This was a great experience! Entertainment starting as you load the boat all the way back to the dock. We did the kid friendly, and it was definitely geared towards that. If you have a little one with any interest in pirates this was well worth the price of admission!

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed 4 August 2021 via mobile

It was okay, my husband and I did the 21 and over Rum Runner cruise. The mixed drinks were super expensive and tasted very watered down I guess for liability reasons. I am a light weight when it comes to drinking and had I truly drank 4 double shot mixed drinks I would have been hammered instead of not even feeling a buzz. I felt that going over the rules and safety information should have occurred before we left the dock because that part took up a great bit of time. I was also hoping for more pirates. It wasn't the worst thing ever but could definitely add some improvements for the adults cruise. I would just recommend drinking beforehand if this is the cruise choice you pick.

Reviewed 1 August 2021

Fun for kids - I'd say target age group 4 to 12. Just a cheezy pirate show, with treasure and trinkets for the kids. Very friendly and nice team of people who run the show. Plenty of photo ops. Not a great view from all seats, so choose wisely. Show happens in the open area right in the middle

Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

I wish I could give this a zero, it doesn’t even deserve a 1!!!
I would never recommend the Rum Runner to anyone! The whole night is a horrible one woman show!! Screaming f**k every other word, singing off key, and being disrespectful and rude is not entertaining! They advertise if you like to have fun and laugh with your friends this cruise is for you. Not true at all, we were berated, humiliated, and had our professional lives attacked because you are not allowed to talk during the shows, which are awful, out dated and never end! DON’T waste your time or money!