Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from US$ 21.99
from US$ 46.15
from US$ 28.07
1,407 results
All reviews ripley's museum weird stuff shrunken heads unusual things amazing things interesting exhibits neat things rainy day ghost train on display all ages red train gift shop take your time a lot of fun whole family free parking
Reviewed 14 November 2017

A lot of history! We did the molded wax hand. Hopefully it will never melt and we will have a memory to last a lifetime.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Fun Ripley displays, cultural artifacts and optical illusions. At the end there is a tunnel that I had to grab the rails to get through. Enjoy!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

There really wasn't anything particularly unique or interesting in the museum. I was very disappointed and wouldn't recommend it.

1  Thank jcwalton
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We visited here it was a stop on the Old Town Trolly! I liked seeing all the interesting exhibits but one time is enough for me would not spend money to revist here!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I have to say Smoky aka Maverick for Halloween was a great tour guide. He stood out. I road the red train for three days. He was entertaining as well as knowledgeable. The others were great too. Chris aka two teeth for Halloween at the ticket counter near the Bridge of Lions putt putt was also wonderful! Great job guys. My husband and will be back for Night of Lights.

Date of experience: October 2017