“nice to see”

US$ 17.03*
Ripley's Believe It or Not Odditorium in St. Augustine
Ranked #33 of 190 things to do in St. Augustine
More attraction details
Owner description: A museum housing a strange collection of the odd, the unusual and the downright weird.
Reviewed 4 November 2017

We visited here it was a stop on the Old Town Trolly! I liked seeing all the interesting exhibits but one time is enough for me would not spend money to revist here!

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I have to say Smoky aka Maverick for Halloween was a great tour guide. He stood out. I road the red train for three days. He was entertaining as well as knowledgeable. The others were great too. Chris aka two teeth for Halloween at the ticket counter near the Bridge of Lions putt putt was also wonderful! Great job guys. My husband and will be back for Night of Lights.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

I was so excited for this stop since the Ripley's closet to me is close to $30 per person and this one is half that. Everything in here is so cool. They have a mummified cat, a scaled model of the space station made out of match sticks and sooooo much more!

1  Thank Maegan R
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Been here twice before... but like every other time I feel as though I'm seeing it for the first time. Then I always have to visit the gift shop to purchase a few things for my niece and nephew.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I was a little disappointed in this exhibit..I felt the cost wasn't worth what they had on display...